Return to “General”

What if Josh were to tell us...

...what he worked on each week? :think:
No progress report.
No big updates.
No shiny pictures or videos.

Just say, "This week I worked mostly on the simulation of economy." (Or what have you.)
It says nothing about how it went, or how it's progressed. That should keep his "Can't show until something to show" aka "Showman Josh" attitude at bay, while reassuring people that work is being done. At the same time, it can get people excited ( :squirrel: ) over those features, bcuz they dun being workded on. :shifty:

And it's one sentence. Takes ten seconds. :monkey:

How about it? :ghost: Just a random idea I got while doing my math for the day. That's how little it engages much it stimulates my brain :angel:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick
Re: What if Josh were to tell us...

Though I am by no means trying to discourage people repeating the same ideas over and over. This has been brought up dozens of times.

It all comes down to, as far as I can tell, Josh has a personality quirk or a perhaps even a mental illness that prevents him from doing this. (any more)

Quick small updates grow into big over produced, heavily edited grand presentations. It's possibly what contributed to Josh's metal break down earlier this year.

So basically, Josh should be able to do this. He SHOULD be able to post quick screen shots and a few lines. He just can't. For some reason he can't delegate this task to someone else either. There has never been a reason given and he has never responded to this suggestion as far as I know.

Frustrating perhaps. Just remember, it's just a game. It's also important to try to be patient as possible when dealing with others with metal illness. People who lack it assume that you can just reason with people effected with certain types of it and somehow, "fix" them this way. You can't, and will just get frustrated trying.
My Signature

I wonder why Josh thinks the community wants a huge update. That might be the root of the entire problem. He wants to make an amazing post that will blow us all away; but I'm reality we simply want to know what he is currently working on. Maybe its time for us to get ahold of a member of the press and see if they have any luck getting info from Josh.

BFett wrote:I wonder why Josh thinks the community wants a huge update. That might be the root of the entire problem. He wants to make an amazing post that will blow us all away; but I'm reality we simply want to know what he is currently working on. Maybe its time for us to get ahold of a member of the press and see if they have any luck getting info from Josh.
I just want to see his pretty code and compare it to my pretty code.
And see who has the best pretty code. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now