Return to “General”

Roleplay your developer notes

Its 1:46am for me. Ive lurked the forums once a month for two years or more, looking for developer notes like a fine barmaid named brandy waiting for a sailor after every ship comes in....

Waiting no more! Im going to write my own, and i think everyone else should too... mainly because i want to read something more creative than i can come up with... and since no mans sky sucks and i now i want to play LT even more, this is what im resorting to.

So, assuming this doesnt get locked/deleted, i ask that every post starts with: "the following statement is for fun and is not actual Limit Theory developer notes" so that the random lurker like me doesnt stumble on this thread and get the wrong idea...
Re: Roleplay your developer notes

The following post is for fun and is not actual developer notes.

Its now 2:03 am... is it really august 19th? Well, without further adieu, i want to share a note of todays progress in limit theory. For the past three weeks, i have been refining what i call micro specie relationships.  While ive built a good template for random alien entities to exist and have charecter traits that effect relationships with other aliens, a single alien race may be involved in a civil war, fighting for resources, heightened by the proximity of bordering land masses on a single planet, or even neighboring planets. Multiple races now exist within a single alien type, who may be fighting for rights to moon mining.  Consequences in interacting with these races will be phenomenal. Selling an advanced weapon to one of these races may turn the tide in a civil war, which may result in decreased production of mining which will then result in lower availability of those resources. Anything can happen as the lt engine factors all these new variables and dictate race relations between you and the alien your interacting with. I cant wait to show you guys this, its realy awesomr... but posting a video would require wsy too much polishing and i want to work on the next update.

Online Now