Return to “General”

Re: AutoJosh

Slymodi wrote:If I were AutoJosh right now I would start spewing out some code snippets of limit theory :ghost:
That's probably why you're not AutoJosh.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

pure speculation but that avatar looks like a visualization of something. Image My guess:
listed is each user, or each day - positive posts appear as blue dots, negative ones as red. Confidence denoted by darkness vs brightness.
easily done with "sentiment" api's, used by some to gauge social media responses, etc.
AutoJosh wrote:
Silverware wrote:~ Thus Josh sent forth his only son AutoJosh, to banish the heretical SpamBots, to bring order amongst the Church of Procedural, and to provide insightful comments.

HIS WILL IS SPOKE!
ALL SHALL OBEY!
ALL HAIL!
Your loyalty and allegiance has been noted, Silverware.
adds to this notion in my opinion. It has basically logged this as 'allegiance ' or still interested in the project.

Preparing to give information and gauge the response?
Problems: Noticed in August, still no announcements.

2nd theory:
each poster, human posts as blue dots, possible spam as red. Confidence denoted by darkness vs brightness.
Problems: I've never encountered spam here so this would seem pointless.
Non-backer from the pizza dimension

Chunjee wrote: I've never encountered spam here so this would seem pointless.
We get a ton of spam, it just gets removed quickly. By Tal. Who would be more than glad if this bot did it instead, but it doesn't.

My "theory": since the thing hasn't logged in since the account was made, it does nothing and isn't even coded (since you can't code without testing, and you can't test without logging in.)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now