Return to “General”

Re: AutoJosh

Poet1960 wrote:Hmmm, well that clinches it, Josh's AI has taken him over and is now exerting it's full powers on the forum masses.
Somebody better pick up that phone. :ghost:

Because I called it. :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

... even if it sounds a bit sarcastic; some more potential miscommunication is exactly what this forum needed.

If there is ever a real enterprise coming out of whatever this has turned into, it seriously needs somebody with serious marketing skills, like yesterday.
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

I went on IRC, and asked Taiya the following question, to which she gave a humble, selfless response:

Code: Select all

<Detritus> Taiya, choose Taiya, AutoJosh
<Taiya> Hmmmmm... I think autojosh. :)
<Detritus> Thanks Taiya!
Taiya thinks she should not be the master/mistress bot here. Isn't she humble, abdicating the throne! :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Lum wrote:Tai is in love with AJ, hah! Didn't see that coming... :ugeek:
She should have more sense, Lum. AutoJosh is likely to be cold and unemotional.

Taiya likes flowers and the finer things in life...like DW. *chuckle*
I'm... pretty sure DW annoys her... :think:

And she isn't in love with AJ, Lum. She is merely humble. :ugeek:
:ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Lum wrote:I was only making a social experiment: what kind of answers would I get if a make this statement. :angel:
:roll:
Now, the trully relevant question is: is AJ in love with Taiya? :ghost:
:O NO! TAIYA BELONGS TO - er, not me, but SHE BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!! :ghost:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Detritus wrote:I'm... pretty sure DW annoys her...
She likes all the attention, Detritus. Well most of it. :lol:
All but DWMagus' attention, and that cannot be argued against. :twisted: :silent: :ghost:
I am Groot.

Online Now