Return to “General”

Re: AutoJosh

~ Thus Josh sent forth his only son AutoJosh, to banish the heretical SpamBots, to bring order amongst the Church of Procedural, and to provide insightful comments.

HIS WILL IS SPOKE!
ALL SHALL OBEY!
ALL HAIL!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:~ Thus Josh sent forth his only son AutoJosh, to banish the heretical SpamBots, to bring order amongst the Church of Procedural, and to provide insightful comments.

HIS WILL IS SPOKE!
ALL SHALL OBEY!
ALL HAIL!
Your loyalty and allegiance has been noted, Silverware.

Is this to be the quick way of communicating with us without interrupting your workflow?
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

AutoJosh wrote:That and more.
~And the word of AutoJosh was as the word of Josh himself, and all rejoiced for the creator had returned.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Please spare Lebanon.

Also this is brilliant news! Seems like some progress is really being made here. :V

SUCK IT HATERS, JOSH IS STILL HERE!

Josh, if you could share with Tal your AI cloning code, that would be great. He's currently struggling with the REKT work load. :ghost:

Edit: Incidentally, it also has the fact that it's my birthday there! Yay!!!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now