Return to “General”

Where, oh where...

Long time lurker here.

Out of curiosity, since Josh's profile shows he has not signed in (with that login) in 34-35 days, does he still visit IRC?

Sorry, him not posting is one thing, but the last time he stopped logging in entirely was the 'dark days' period. Is anyone in regular contact enough to say (with certainty) that, "everything is OK" ? No, I don't mean well-wishing "it'll be fine" responses, but legitimate first-hand knowledge that The Josh is not chasing fractal unicorn algorithms in the 17th mind dimension of Antares somewhere... :) (not meant in a hateful way.... everyone needs fractal unicorns in their lives at times)
Re: Where, oh where...

desius wrote:Is anyone in regular contact enough to say (with certainty) that, "everything is OK" ?
I am. The contact is not entirely regular, but I know for a fact he's okay. He's actually working to get an update out, the last I heard from him (two or three days ago). He never comes to IRC anymore, though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
desius wrote:Is anyone in regular contact enough to say (with certainty) that, "everything is OK" ?
I am. The contact is not entirely regular, but I know for a fact he's okay. He's actually working to get an update out, the last I heard from him (two or three days ago). He never comes to IRC anymore, though.
:o Now that is interesting news, Nathan. Did he give a reason why he no longer visits here or IRC? :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
:o Now that is interesting news, Nathan. Did he give a reason why he no longer visits here or IRC? :angel:
I have not heard of a reason for Forums, but IRC I believe was because people were complaining that he favoured the IRC over the forums. And he didn't want those accusations.

As for here, I think it might be a case of him wanting to focus on programming rather than people.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:Before you get excited, keep in mind that I don't know how high updating is on his priority list, only that he intends to do so in the near future.
Near future? So sometime in the next couple days?! I'm going set an alarm to remind me to refresh the LT forums every 2 minutes and if by Monday Josh hasn't posted at least 3 screen shots, a picture of his family, and at least one vacation photo I'm declaring LT dead, Josh a liar and thief, and that Donald Trump confirmed as the next president of the confederate states of America.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Before you get excited, keep in mind that I don't know how high updating is on his priority list, only that he intends to do so in the near future.
Near future? So sometime in the next couple days?! I'm going set an alarm to remind me to refresh the LT forums every 2 minutes and if by Monday Josh hasn't posted at least 3 screen shots, a picture of his family, and at least one vacation photo I'm declaring LT dead, Josh a liar and thief, and that Donald Trump confirmed as the next president of the confederate states of America.
:ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Silverware wrote:I have not heard of a reason for Forums, but IRC I believe was because people were complaining that he favoured the IRC over the forums. And he didn't want those accusations.
I was unaware of that, Silver. Thanks for letting me know. :angel:
Funnily enough, I think he mentioned that on IRC, not forums, too... :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:I preferred that over his current approach of coming to neither...
When people whine over fairness, this usually happens. "Muuuum he's not letting me play with fire truck!" "Muuum, he's hogging the truck!"
"Why don't you just get another firetruck then?"
"But I want THAT fire truck!"
The mother takes away the toys because it's a lot easier.

:V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now