Only submissions in this thread, please.
Welcome to the tenth edition of the Limit Theory Fan Contest! This month will be about Colonization. It doesn't necessarily have to focus completely on colonization, but it must openly feature the topic in some form. Be a little creative, and I'm sure you can come up with something awesome. Everyone can make as many admissions as they like, but only one can be the "official" admission by which you are judged.
This contest will have 3 prizes for the top three submissions, and each entrant can only win one prize. If there are less than eight entrants, only two prizes will be given out. If there are less than five entrants, only one prize will be awarded. If there are less than two entrants, no prizes will be given. Selected prizes will be taken from the pool.
The objective: Create art about Limit Theory.
This could be in written form as a story, lore, or a detailed idea for a mod. It could be visual like a gif, photoshop or video. Or even audio - anyone up for a bit of stand-up about Limit Theory? These are just a few ideas off the top of my head, but I'm sure you guys can think of a lot more. It is fine to use other games' assets in your submissions, as long as your work is your own.
Rule of thumb: "Does it spotlight Limit Theory?".
- $30 voucher for Steam or GOG, courtesy of Victor Tombs (Monthly; always added)
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, courtesy of Dinosawer
- Factorio, courtesy of Silverware
- Sirius Online Key, courtesy of McAule
- More prizes may be added to the pool! Prizes will be chosen randomly from the pool at the end of each month.
- The artwork needs to be about Limit Theory per the objective.
- Everybody is free to enter but can only submit one entry to the contest. You are free to change or replace your submission for as long as the contest is open.
- If you have submitted more than one work, you need to be very clear about which one you're entering. If there is any doubt, the latest entry in the forum thread will be judged.
- You cannot submit something you've already submitted to a previous LTFC. Submitting things you plan to (or have) submitted to other non-LT contests is discouraged.
- All contest submissions have to be made as a reply to this thread.
- Submitting a prize does not exclude you from having a submission scored.
- Judges are not barred from making a submission themselves, but their submissions can't earn prizes. If they would like their submissions to earn prizes, they cannot act as a judge for that month.
- The contest will be open to new submissions until Wednesday, August 31st, 23:59 GMT.
- Discussion about this contest or submissions can happen here.
- Any prizes are yours to do whatever you want with them. You can even give the prize to someone else if you'd like, and they don't have to be from this forum.
This only to avoid future Googlers from becoming confused when looking for official content.
Our jury of three people will judge the submissions based on the following criteria:
- Originality: 30%
- Aesthetic: 25%
- Details: 10%
- X factor: 20%
- Realism according to the LT universe: 15%