Return to “General”

Re: Pledge Transfers

Silverware wrote:
Memnoch wrote:It would be a very brave person to buy into this project at this time.
Or someone who believes in it fully. :D

A lot of the members here with 500+ posts have had conversations with Josh, and I believe we all trust in Josh's drive to complete this project.
I have never spoken to Josh and have < 500 posts but I happily bought a pledge.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Sadly, there can never quite be "official" support, because Kickstarter doesn't actually have anything in place for transferring pledges. It all has to be done in a makeshift fashion on Josh's end. If you're okay with that, the effect would be the same as an official transfer - though it's some extra work for him to deal with.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
d10sfan wrote:I'd be interested in transferring my pledge if anyone is interested.
What level of pledge is this?
It's the $30 leve:
$30

THE SOUNDTRACK, THE BOOK + ALL PREVIOUS TIERS . Download the maximum-quality version of the Limit Theory Original Soundtrack, as well as a digital copy of "Architecture of a Universe," the making-of book with development shots, commentary, and details concerning the technical magic that makes Limit Theory possible.
Estimated delivery: Jan 2014

If Josh clears transfers, I will gladly give away (yes, I mean free of charge) my BLACK FRIDAY BUDDYPACK to whomever wishes to have it.
BLACK FRIDAY BUDDYPACK . Give the gift of infinity this holiday season, and treat your friend to a limitless expanse of open space to explore! Includes TWO digital, DRM-free copies of Limit Theory.
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.

Tom wrote:If Josh clears transfers, I will gladly give away (yes, I mean free of charge) my BLACK FRIDAY BUDDYPACK to whomever wishes to have it.
BLACK FRIDAY BUDDYPACK . Give the gift of infinity this holiday season, and treat your friend to a limitless expanse of open space to explore! Includes TWO digital, DRM-free copies of Limit Theory.
Wow, I'm in. As lurker as I am, may I candidate myself to get such a generous gift?

MAnd wrote:
Tom wrote:If Josh clears transfers, I will gladly give away (yes, I mean free of charge) my BLACK FRIDAY BUDDYPACK to whomever wishes to have it.
Wow, I'm in. As lurker as I am, may I candidate myself to get such a generous gift?
Certainly.

And, if for any reason, Josh does not clear pledge transfers, I will be glad to give away the digital keys whenever the game releases.
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.

Online Now