Return to “General”

Re: Pledge Transfers

I would like to add, especially now that Josh has 'officially' stated that he will accept pledge transfers;

Even though we don't have it in writing, it should go without saying that by transferring the pledge, you also absolve any and all responsibility and liability protections that Kickstarter may afford you (i.e. you won't go back to KS after the fact to claim you never got your reward when in reality it did go to the 'correct' person). While this is being done in good faith, I feel obligated to mention this here as a sort of disclaimer should any conflicts come up in the future.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

I will buy the $45 "Black Friday Beta" from anyone willing to sell.

BLACK FRIDAY BETA . Yeah, you're hardcore. You like making your own way. You don't need maps or guides to navigate the infinite universe. But what you DO need is early access. With a BETA key in hand, you'll be fighting, trading, negotiating, and dominating, well before the public gets to do so. Of course, you'll also get a download of the game, as well as a digital download of the full soundtrack.

*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SPECIAL TIER, AND HIGHER REWARD TIERS DO NOT INCLUDE IT! ***
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Repeating my offer

I'm willing to pay
$100 for pledges with the Beta + Game + Soundtrack, Regardless of your pledge level
$50 for pledges with the Game + Soundtrack
$30 for pledges with just the Game
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

You guys were too late to the party. Josh has come back now, less people will be selling. :V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I'm interested in buying:

$60 Beta + all the above
$45 Beta only
$30 2 downloadable copies of game

If anyone has these, happy to negotiate on price
What good is the Moon? You can't buy it or sell it. - Ivan F. Boesky

I am the definition of a forum lurker. First post being 3.5 years after I joined.

Online Now