Return to “General”

Re: Pledge Transfers

If anyone is interested in acquiring my Black Friday Buddy Pack for FREE, please let me know.
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.

bkdevil wrote:Why wouldn't you PM one of the 8 people on the previous page asking to buy a pledge??
I am giving away my pledge for free. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to wish to do so with the minimum of effort or fuss on my part.

Graf wrote:I would be happy to take your pledge Tom, though I would also be happy to compensate you for said pledge. How should we proceed?
I suppose the next step is that we inform the powers that be of our agreement to the pledge transfer.

And though I appreciate your willingness to compensate me for said pledge, it is entirely unnecessary. I backed the project as a believer in the ideal of crowdfunding worthy endeavors. I am neither disappointed nor regret having done so. My decision to give my pledge away is due entirely to a reduction in available time (as well as a change in my gaming habits) and a desire that my pledge reward be of use to someone.

Talvieno wrote:I don't think it's feasible for me to set up some kind of forced "first come, first serve" system for this, unfortunately. I could do that if someone PM'd me and asked to find a new home for their pledge, but otherwise, the person making the transfer has full control over who it goes to.
Which is fair enough.

This isn't a democracy, it's a theocracy, always remember that.
Josh is life! :thumbup:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

From what I can see I'm fairly sure my pledge only includes a single copy of the game but if I get any extra download copies I will make them available on the forums via our CM. :angel:

Although it's more than likely I will be buying some spares to spread the love here when the game is released. ;) :D

Online Now