Return to “General”

Re: Pledge Transfers

Long time lurker, first post ever (KS backer)

No Im not listing my pledge for sale.

But on the subject of pledge transfers

It wouldnt surprise me in the least if Josh isnt close to or already run out of the KS money.

So like many other KS projects have done, he may have to use this website to generate more funding by selling new pledges.
(IMO its why I think this website exists at all)

In order to do that well he needs to generate new fervor by breaking his silence and start getting the buzz going again with information.

if we get more/new info about the game at the back of my mind is the question is he gearing up to sell new pledges.

If you dont have a financial stake in this game yet, you may still get the pledge you want.

cerveau wrote:Long time lurker, first post ever (KS backer)

No Im not listing my pledge for sale.

But on the subject of pledge transfers

It wouldnt surprise me in the least if Josh isnt close to or already run out of the KS money.

So like many other KS projects have done, he may have to use this website to generate more funding by selling new pledges.

In order to do that well he needs to generate new fervor by breaking his silence and start getting the buzz going again with information.

if we get more/new info about the game at the back of my mind is the question is he gearing up to sell new pledges.

If you dont have a financial stake in this game yet, you may still get the pledge you want.
Josh has been quite adamant on the subject of selling more pledges. Everyone keeps asking and he keeps saying no.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
cerveau wrote: So like many other KS projects have done, he may have to use this website to generate more funding by selling new pledges.
yep, thats what forums are for.
to sell "emergency" packages when the initial funding isnt even in yet.

where the hell would that make any sense?!
Well you know, paying server fees for years just in case the day comes you need a couple hundred bucks... Definitely profitable and entirely the reason these forums exist, wouldn't you say?
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I'd like to sell/transfer my pledge.

I pledged $75.00, and my backer number is 5222.

My reason for selling the pledge is that I now rarely, if ever, use a desktop PC. I'm a pensioner and my kids got me an iPad for my birthday a couple of years ago, I used the tablet more and more and the PC less and less. In fact I haven't turned the PC on for months. The iPad, along with my Xbox One, meet all my computing and gaming needs.

In fact, if I can't sell it I'll have to give it away, as I won't be playing it UNLESS there is an iPad version :D

Best wishes - Ozzie

Ozzieorl wrote:I'd like to sell/transfer my pledge.

I pledged $75.00, and my backer number is 5222.

My reason for selling the pledge is that I now rarely, if ever, use a desktop PC. I'm a pensioner and my kids got me an iPad for my birthday a couple of years ago, I used the tablet more and more and the PC less and less. In fact I haven't turned the PC on for months. The iPad, along with my Xbox One, meet all my computing and gaming needs.

In fact, if I can't sell it I'll have to give it away, as I won't be playing it UNLESS there is an iPad version :D

Best wishes - Ozzie
Hey there, I'd like to buy the pledge from you! We only have to find a way to get Josh involved to make it official :|

Hi Reddox and Hobbes. Thank you very much for your replies. Unfortunately I only have the one pledge and as Reddox responded first I think I must give him the opportunity to have it first.

When/if Josh comes up with a way to implement a pledge transfer I will be happy to transfer my pledge to Reddox.

Thanks again - Ozzie

Ozzieorl wrote:Hi Reddox and Hobbes. Thank you very much for your replies. Unfortunately I only have the one pledge and as Reddox responded first I think I must give him the opportunity to have it first.

When/if Josh comes up with a way to implement a pledge transfer I will be happy to transfer my pledge to Reddox.

Thanks again - Ozzie
Thank you Ozzieorl, I really appreciate it :)
I already own a Kickstarter account, maybe that makes things easier. If Josh, or perhaps even the Mods, have an idea how we could pull this off please let us know, until then we have to wait I guess ;)

PS: Regardless of the outcome, I think it was a good idea to start a thread like this. Although I'm only lurking 99% of the time, I have quite often thought about making a thread like this. Let's hope it can help some folks who want to get in or out of the project, for whatever reasons :thumbup:

Memnoch wrote:It would be a very brave person to buy into this project at this time.
Or someone who believes in it fully. :D

A lot of the members here with 500+ posts have had conversations with Josh, and I believe we all trust in Josh's drive to complete this project.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now