Return to “General”

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

gagaga wrote:All right, I feel ive had my shot at that one.

Good luck guys :)

Edit: Yeeees.
Normally, I think I'm supposed to chastise you and merge your posts... but in this particular instance the thread topic wanders so much that I don't think anybody really cares. And more to the point, why would I want to spoil somebody's happiness in the unhappiness thread? :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Lemar wrote:We could send him a christmas present to cheer him up....

and to solve our news problem here it should be something to put on his desk and have a secret camera :shh:, or even better something to put into a usb slot and then it would share the game over the net
xD

I would totally be on board with sending a gift to Josh.
A new toaster perhaps? :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:
For reference, the amount of pages is related to the amount of posts (15 per page), not the length of the posts themselves :P
Thanks, Ill keep that in mind for the big 200 ;)
Talvieno wrote: Normally, I think I'm supposed to chastise you and merge your posts... but in this particular instance the thread topic wanders so much that I don't think anybody really cares. And more to the point, why would I want to spoil somebody's happiness in the unhappiness thread? :lol:
Thanks Talvienski!
I lacku the discipline of you more maturer guys, and was ready to take a bucket for that one. But the cat is out, so who knows what we really are supposed to do at this point.
Also, if you feel theres too much work here for one man to reign in, dont hesitate to make me a mod, Ill do a job, dont you worry bout that :ghost:

Online Now