Return to “General”

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

rens282 wrote:
NonBritGit wrote:Re: Josh's girlfriend moving away. This is not a good sign for any relationship. They're both very young and this is probably a parting of the ways - and if so, more unhappyness in Josh's life. :cry:
What is the source then? People keep starting rumors without giving a source.
Source that she moved to California?

Josh's told us here.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:
rens282 wrote:
NonBritGit wrote:Re: Josh's girlfriend moving away. This is not a good sign for any relationship. They're both very young and this is probably a parting of the ways - and if so, more unhappyness in Josh's life. :cry:

Josh's told us here.
I think he meant the source that they are split.

NonBritGit wrote:Long distance will kill even a good relationship.
How so? I'd argue that a (temporary) long distance relationship is probably one of least significant causes for a relationship to end. Mind you, I haven't actually looked for authentic studies on this, but from personal experience I can say that there are plenty of awesome communication tools out there which make this a lot easier nowadays.

Anyway, I don't think we should be discussing these details of Josh's personal life here in the first place.

mysticx wrote: Anyway, I don't think we should be discussing these details of Josh's personal life here in the first place.
Understandable, but it was Mr Parnel and Ms Willis who advertised their personal relationship to the world. Josh told everyone that she was moving half way across the continent from him then right after he just stopped posting.

No one would have thought anything of it if Josh didn't go silent right after this. (or even better, if he didn't tell everyone this)

It would be like if I posted intimate details of my family and if others got upset when my family got brought up in conversation afterwards.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:
rens282 wrote:

Josh's told us here.

Ahh thanks, knew that but i read moved away as broken up.

BFett wrote:So, what is the current situation with Josh? Are we assuming that he is making great progress each day? Or do we assume that we know nothing and have come to grips with the silence?
You know nothing, Jon, I mean Feet Snow.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now