Return to “General”

Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1097
WASAVA wrote:you will think like wanting to live in the past and what was in the past I would disagree with you ....at least i support this project was for an enjoyable final product not to live in an illusion or dream of what was not...need is the end product no false expectations and empty hopes that lead nowhere
First, start using complete sentences and start your first word of every sentence with a capital letter (hold down the shift key while pressing a letter).
Second, by backing a kickstarter at any level that did not include the prototype, you decided that the game's release might not occur.
Third, by repeating the same thing every single day you are getting on people's nerves. It is better to write a big post than to write 100 small ones that are all negative.
Forth, If you own the prototype play it as if it was the final product and then write a nice long review of it for those of us who don't have it.
Fifth, While Josh hasn't hit deadlines, this isn't a new issue, it has been that way since update video 8 or so. Stressing about this one isn't helping anyone, and is just making members of this community hate you. You don't want to be hated do you?
Last edited by BFett on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1099
BMRX wrote:
WASAVA wrote:i am not living in the past i am reclaim the final product
"Reclaim" are you participating in a war? I don't quite understand what you mean by "I am reclaim the final product" please enlighten me. Do you feel Josh has stolen the final product from you?
WASAVA wrote:....for that reason i am here and josh dont give and not respond messages to give the necesary arguments to justify this dark and hide move
Fair enough, but there are much more efficient ways to get a hold of him. Do you want your money back? Go ask that on the kickstarter.
I felt josh stole my money ...more or less the evidence in this point and his silent and dark for me is very suspicius....another scam form ? o how we called this ? i dont have any evidence from a medical doctor that says that josh has mental problems ....where are the tests ??? i dont have any test that verify that josh are sick or have a problem
to preventing pursue or advance this project ... for me josh can be so sick or be in Hawaii with his girlfriend enjoying our money so simple for me and it hurts but so sorry but I feel very very frustated with this
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1100
Wasava, you're not thinking logically. Let's imagine you want to scam someone. You set up a Kickstarter with a great pitch and tons of people give you their money to make a game. Would you then spend the next two years programming full time and posting monthly update videos (with daily text updates), or would you just take the money and go?

The answer should be obvious.

Josh didn't scam us. Regardless of what's going on now, it wasn't his intent. Maybe he simply can't finish the project but doesn't know how to tell us, or maybe he's working on it and doesn't want to reveal it until beta. We don't really know. Anything anyone says is purely conjecture.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1101
WASAVA wrote:
BMRX wrote:
WASAVA wrote:i am not living in the past i am reclaim the final product
"Reclaim" are you participating in a war? I don't quite understand what you mean by "I am reclaim the final product" please enlighten me. Do you feel Josh has stolen the final product from you?
WASAVA wrote:....for that reason i am here and josh dont give and not respond messages to give the necesary arguments to justify this dark and hide move
Fair enough, but there are much more efficient ways to get a hold of him. Do you want your money back? Go ask that on the kickstarter.
I felt josh stole my money ...more or less the evidence in this point and his silent and dark for me is very suspicius....another scam form ? o how we called this ? i dont have any evidence from a medical doctor that says that josh has mental problems ....where are the tests ??? i dont have any test that verify that josh are sick or have a problem
to preventing pursue or advance this project ... for my josh can be so sick or be in Hawaii with his girlfriend enjoying our money so simple for me and it hurts but so sorry but I feel very very frustated with this
I'm sure if you were to provide proof that you are sane and have no mental instability by your doctor, Josh would be willing to show you his medical tests. Which you probably wont do because it's private information.

It is very unlikely Josh is on "vacation" or has run away with the money, josh doesn't like that kind of stuff. He more than likely bough a nice computer to keep building the game with.

Calling Josh a liar is not the best method to do this, you only embarrass your self. WASAVA the burden of proof is on you, prove that he is a liar or remain silent.
:D
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1102
As I understand it The General Unhappiness Megathread was started specifically to extract all of the negativity and complaining from the rest of the threads and into one place. As WASAVA's need to post negative comments massively outweighs that of everyone else, perhaps we could additionally have the WASAVA Unhappiness Megathread specifically to extract WASAVA's negativity and complaining from the relatively sunny shores of The General Unhappiness Megathread?

(Failing that, I guess people can always opt to use http://forums.ltheory.com/ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes if they've reached their breaking point.)
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1103
Lol, Employee 2-4601, I don't think that will be necessary. :lol: I think what bothers most people here (including myself) is that WASAVA states these things he believes as facts. It would misinform anyone glancing through that didn't fully understand the current state of the project - the state of the project being "we actually have no idea". It's the same reason behind why I don't want BFett sharing his release estimates as facts.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1104
Employee 2-4601 wrote:As I understand it The General Unhappiness Megathread was started specifically to extract all of the negativity and complaining from the rest of the threads and into one place. As WASAVA's need to post negative comments massively outweighs that of everyone else, perhaps we could additionally have the WASAVA Unhappiness Megathread specifically to extract WASAVA's negativity and complaining from the relatively sunny shores of The General Unhappiness Megathread?

(Failing that, I guess people can always opt to use http://forums.ltheory.com/ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes if they've reached their breaking point.)
Ok man if here you going to prevent that one put and express his thinkings i am going to kickstarter and see with another what more we could do for at least have a real explanations for this project failure ...dont worry for me ....
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1105
Employee 2-4601 wrote:As I understand it The General Unhappiness Megathread was started specifically to extract all of the negativity and complaining from the rest of the threads and into one place. As WASAVA's need to post negative comments massively outweighs that of everyone else, perhaps we could additionally have the WASAVA Unhappiness Megathread specifically to extract WASAVA's negativity and complaining from the relatively sunny shores of The General Unhappiness Megathread?

(Failing that, I guess people can always opt to use http://forums.ltheory.com/ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes if they've reached their breaking point.)
Personally I prefer to engage in negative conversation. It allows me to feed on other peoples negative energy to allow me to get through the day.
:D
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1109
Talvieno wrote:Lol, Employee 2-4601, I don't think that will be necessary. :lol: I think what bothers most people here (including myself) is that WASAVA states these things he believes as facts. It would misinform anyone glancing through that didn't fully understand the current state of the project - the state of the project being "we actually have no idea". It's the same reason behind why I don't want BFett sharing his release estimates as facts.
It's been established that WASAVA is a non-native english speaker. It's possible that his harsh "tone" and declaring facts when they are something let drastic could be a translation issue.

It's also possible it's not.

Either way, and again, if this stuff bothers people perhaps they should just avoid this thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My Signature
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1110
WASAVA wrote: I felt josh stole my money ...more or less the evidence in this point and his silent and dark for me is very suspicius....another scam form ? o how we called this ? i dont have any evidence from a medical doctor that says that josh has mental problems ....where are the tests ??? i dont have any test that verify that josh are sick or have a problem
to preventing pursue or advance this project ... for me josh can be so sick or be in Hawaii with his girlfriend enjoying our money so simple for me and it hurts but so sorry but I feel very very frustated with this
You're really reaching and this is inappropriate.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron