Return to “General”

Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1083
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
WASAVA wrote: Yes we are waiting for invisible man will talk us ....and for a game that only exist in our imagination

Next in calendar the invisible man run away

Dont you have something better to do?

When its only lies and bullshit why are you here?
What is your problem man ? what is your problem ? i talk here that i want man o you believe that this guy called josh in this moment did with our money is very beautiful ???

then want you want ? the we the backers give him a great congratulations to a person who took our money and goes to the dark life and does not return us to give reasons for any kind ??? you think this a joke? excuse me but I have to say right here and express my nonconformity trouble decepcion about this lie

... the lie is that this person called josh lied and more than 100 thousand dollars were lost among all those who believed in this person

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1084
My problem is that broken record which spools the same 2 sentences of whining every day.

We know that its shit that we dont get current data, but you being a pain in the posterior doesnt change anything at all.

You dont have legal leverage, your whining doesnt change anything and you go on everyones nerves.


I dont have a problem with what you say.
My problem is the same five words every day
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1085
Cornflakes_91 wrote:My problem is that broken record which spools the same 2 sentences of whining every day.

We know that its shit that we dont get current data, but you being a pain in the posterior doesnt change anything at all.

You dont have legal leverage, your whining doesnt change anything and you go on everyones nerves.


I dont have a problem with what you say.
My problem is the same five words every day[/]





This is "The General Unhappiness Megathread" ....here we are for this ...for put our bad feelings with this project
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1086
WASAVA, two years of devlogs and dev videos is lies?

Kickstarter doesn't guarantee completion, especially with projects like this. There are risks.

As far as I (and I believe many others here) are concerned, Josh has delivered what is required of Kickstarter.
$100k in any other game project wouldn't even scrape the floor of a project as ambitious of this, let alone the ceiling.

And just because Josh has gone Dark (From people with the kind of attitude you have, making his life hell) doesn't mean he isn't working on his game.

If you want a refund, send him an email requesting such. Or start a lawsuit.
If you don't want a refund, then sit patiently with the rest of us.

You think we don't want this game released? You think we don't miss Joshes posts? You think we don't miss Joshes interactions with the community?
You would be wrong.



But it is because of people like you, who would aggressively attack Josh for going to the IRC and not posting on the forums, that he stopped going to the IRC ever.
WE lost the best source of Josh time post Dark-Days simply due to people trying to force him to socialize more!
The man doesn't owe you development logs, or social interaction.

He owes only a game, and not in any defined timeline either.
A game that at last update, was still BEING WORKED ON!



My request to all the Naysayers, either sit quietly with the rest of us, play with trains, and abuse Talvieno's free time in REKT.
Or go somewhere else, I don't care if you backed or not, I only care if you are willing to interact with the others here without insulting them for actually believing that Josh isn't trying to steal money.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
Toba - A Development Dump
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1088
Silverware wrote:WASAVA, two years of devlogs and dev videos is lies?

Kickstarter doesn't guarantee completion, especially with projects like this. There are risks.

As far as I (and I believe many others here) are concerned, Josh has delivered what is required of Kickstarter.
$100k in any other game project wouldn't even scrape the floor of a project as ambitious of this, let alone the ceiling.

And just because Josh has gone Dark (From people with the kind of attitude you have, making his life hell) doesn't mean he isn't working on his game.

If you want a refund, send him an email requesting such. Or start a lawsuit.
If you don't want a refund, then sit patiently with the rest of us.

You think we don't want this game released? You think we don't miss Joshes posts? You think we don't miss Joshes interactions with the community?
You would be wrong.



But it is because of people like you, who would aggressively attack Josh for going to the IRC and not posting on the forums, that he stopped going to the IRC ever.
WE lost the best source of Josh time post Dark-Days simply due to people trying to force him to socialize more!
The man doesn't owe you development logs, or social interaction.

He owes only a game, and not in any defined timeline either.
A game that at last update, was still BEING WORKED ON!



My request to all the Naysayers, either sit quietly with the rest of us, play with trains, and abuse Talvieno's free time in REKT.
Or go somewhere else, I don't care if you backed or not, I only care if you are willing to interact with the others here without insulting them for actually believing that Josh isn't trying to steal money.

For me is a lie because i dont have the final result a promise of a good game ....its very simply for me ....The game dont exist and dont we have any final product :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1089
WASAVA wrote:For me is a lie because i dont have the final result a promise of a good game ....its very simply for me ....The game dont exist and dont we have any final product :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I have absolutely nothing against you being disappointed, nor about you wanting the game. (We ALL share the same feelings)
Only issue I have is calling Josh a Liar, when clearly he has done a huge amount of work. (Even if it's not finished yet)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
Toba - A Development Dump
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1090
Silverware wrote:
WASAVA wrote:For me is a lie because i dont have the final result a promise of a good game ....its very simply for me ....The game dont exist and dont we have any final product :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I have absolutely nothing against you being disappointed, nor about you wanting the game. (We ALL share the same feelings)
Only issue I have is calling Josh a Liar, when clearly he has done a huge amount of work. (Even if it's not finished yet)

you will think like wanting to live in the past and what was in the past I would disagree with you ....at least i support this project was for an enjoyable final product not to live in an illusion or dream of what was not...need is the end product no false expectations and empty hopes that lead nowhere
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1091
WASAVA wrote:
Silverware wrote:
WASAVA wrote:For me is a lie because i dont have the final result a promise of a good game ....its very simply for me ....The game dont exist and dont we have any final product :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I have absolutely nothing against you being disappointed, nor about you wanting the game. (We ALL share the same feelings)
Only issue I have is calling Josh a Liar, when clearly he has done a huge amount of work. (Even if it's not finished yet)

you will think like wanting to live in the past and what was in the past I would disagree with you ....at least i support this project was for an enjoyable final product not to live in an illusion or dream of what was not...need is the end product no false expectations and empty hopes that lead nowhere

You are also living in the past though WASAVA, "I did not recieve my final product" which is what I assume you are whining about. Is living in the past, because in the past before the deal changed you would have had your final product by now.

Get with the times, Josh is working hard. Give up on the past, look to the future. We are going to have fun in his universe one of these days. You will thank him for it.
:D
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1093
Silverware wrote:
But it is because of people like you, who would aggressively attack Josh for going to the IRC and not posting on the forums, that he stopped going to the IRC ever.
WE lost the best source of Josh time post Dark-Days simply due to people trying to force him to socialize more!
The man doesn't owe you development logs, or social interaction.
I can somewhat agree with everything you said, but this.

It's no one's fault here that Josh has mental issues. It's no one's fault here that Josh way underestimated his delivery date.

This community has been more than understanding and more than friendly for the most part.

I'm not saying it's Josh's "fault" that he has issues, or that it's taking way longer than he expected. It's however, certainly no one here's fault that Josh has anxiety and cannot face the relative tame community we have going on here to give an explanation or and update to where the project is at.
My Signature
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1094
WASAVA wrote:i am not living in the past i am reclaim the final product ....for that reason i am here and josh dont give and not respond messages to give the necesary arguments to justify this dark and hide move
It's not that I don't agree with you to a certain degree, but we can't force Josh out of hiding.

Feel free to keep posting. Just understand it serves nothing but an outlet to vent your frustration.
My Signature
Post

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

#1095
WASAVA wrote:i am not living in the past i am reclaim the final product
"Reclaim" are you participating in a war? I don't quite understand what you mean by "I am reclaim the final product" please enlighten me. Do you feel Josh has stolen the final product from you?
WASAVA wrote:....for that reason i am here and josh dont give and not respond messages to give the necesary arguments to justify this dark and hide move
Fair enough, but there are much more efficient ways to get a hold of him. Do you want your money back? Go ask that on the kickstarter.
:D

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron