Return to “General”

Re: The General Unhappiness Megathread

I never understood the call to shut down the forum either in part or as a whole.

There is nothing to be gained. If the complaining or any other discussion bothers anyone, just don't read it.

Why push your dislike of something on everyone else?

I hate the whole (mostly new) attitude of the world that just because someone is saying or doing something YOU don't like, even though it has no effect on you (or you can easily avoid it), that it has to shut down to protect you from being offended or upset for some reason.

To anyone who wants a section of the forum shut down; just don't visit that section any more. Problem solved!
My Signature

Lum wrote:I bet you have a calender for this exclusive use.

2016, October 29th - Rant about LT (Special remark: Josh' attitude sucks)

2016, October 31th - Rant about LT (Special remark: How dumb from Josh to lie to us)

2016, October 2nd - Rant about LT (Special remark: What a bunch of idiots those LT-non-ranters are)

Seriously, get a life!
Yes we are waiting for invisible man will talk us ....and for a game that only exist in our imagination

Next in calendar the invisible man run away

Lum wrote:I bet you have a calender for this exclusive use.

2016, October 29th - Rant about LT (Special remark: Josh' attitude sucks)

2016, October 31th - Rant about LT (Special remark: How dumb from Josh to lie to us)

2016, October 2nd - Rant about LT (Special remark: What a bunch of idiots those LT-non-ranters are)
:shock: LT-ranters have the ability to time travel!?!? I want.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Online Now