Return to “General”

Re: Thanks for abandoning your backers and supporters, Josh

He's not my lord and saviour, block1, he's just working on a game I want to play. ;) :)

I'm not exactly ecstatic concerning his lack of communication with his backers and other forumites either and quite frankly I don't understand him in this regard. But as Josh refuses to elaborate on why he feels the need to remain quiet for such long periods of time there isn't much that can be done about it. :problem:

If it wasn't for the good folk of this Community, and the interesting things they have to say, I wouldn't be wasting my time here either. :angel:

block1 wrote:I know lot's of you aren't willing to say anything negative about your lord and savior but enough is enough, Josh has blatantly abandoned his backers and supporters and gave us all the middle finger. I'm sure a moderator is going to either delete this thread or lock it but I don't care.

I've been following this game for the past few years and I thought Josh was a pretty genuine guy and was a breath of fresh air in the sea of garbage being pumped out by developers on a daily basis, but it seems like Josh has no plans on ever updating the community that practically worships the guy and it's pretty disappointing and frankly shameful. I know Josh had some mental issues a while back but that doesn't mean he gets to never say a word to the community again and especially the backers that gave him money in advance.

I hope some of you start to realize this and face the facts that hope is fading away and I honestly think Josh pulled a fast one on us. Anyways, I guess there's no point to bookmarking this website anymore and moving on.. I was really looking forward for this game and I truly liked Josh a lot but, he knows what he's doing.
Hello Block1,
I do wonder, did you complain about Josh during his dark time? Did you complain after his first month of being silent?

This isn't the first time Josh has been silent for a month, and it won't likely be the last.

BFett wrote:
block1 wrote:I know lot's of you aren't willing to say anything negative about your lord and savior but enough is enough, Josh has blatantly abandoned his backers and supporters and gave us all the middle finger. I'm sure a moderator is going to either delete this thread or lock it but I don't care.

I've been following this game for the past few years and I thought Josh was a pretty genuine guy and was a breath of fresh air in the sea of garbage being pumped out by developers on a daily basis, but it seems like Josh has no plans on ever updating the community that practically worships the guy and it's pretty disappointing and frankly shameful. I know Josh had some mental issues a while back but that doesn't mean he gets to never say a word to the community again and especially the backers that gave him money in advance.

I hope some of you start to realize this and face the facts that hope is fading away and I honestly think Josh pulled a fast one on us. Anyways, I guess there's no point to bookmarking this website anymore and moving on.. I was really looking forward for this game and I truly liked Josh a lot but, he knows what he's doing.
Hello Block1,
I do wonder, did you complain about Josh during his dark time? Did you complain after his first month of being silent?

This isn't the first time Josh has been silent for a month, and it won't likely be the last.
Of course not, I only decided to post this now after the realization that it's been a long, long time without a single update and I've began to see the forum becoming pretty stagnant. You're making it seem like he's only been silent for a single month, it's been much longer than that.

If you're a lurker, kindly shut up. You obviously have a completely skewed perspective of what we think of Josh. No, he's not our lord and saviour, no we don't praise him. He is a good programmer, who's making a game we want to play. Most of us AREN'T HERE for the game anymore. A lot of us are here because we like the community. Besides, he's not abandoned us, and even if he had I really wouldn't mind too much.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

block1 wrote: Of course not, I only decided to post this now after the realization that it's been a long, long time without a single update and I've began to see the forum becoming pretty stagnant. You're making it seem like he's only been silent for a single month, it's been much longer than that.
Longer indeed - it's been five and a half weeks since he last visited, according to his profile. :angel:

Black--Snow wrote:"kindly shut up" ... "YELLED STUFF IN CAPS" ... "here because we like the community"
:lol: You realize how funny the third thing is when it's coming after the first two? :ghost:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

0111narwhalz wrote:"Silent," yes. It has been only about a month since the last time he dropped by to give us a nugget of information regarding LT.
No, it's been slightly over a month since he last posted (or logged in, for that matter). The last time we got an actual tidbit of info was April 27th, which is three and half months ago.
The last time the kickstarter backers got an update was 11 months ago (if the "end of the dark days" counts) or 20 months ago (if it doesn't).
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

IronDuke wrote:
block1 wrote: Of course not, I only decided to post this now after the realization that it's been a long, long time without a single update and I've began to see the forum becoming pretty stagnant. You're making it seem like he's only been silent for a single month, it's been much longer than that.
Longer indeed - it's been five and a half weeks since he last visited, according to his profile. :angel:

Black--Snow wrote:"kindly shut up" ... "YELLED STUFF IN CAPS" ... "here because we like the community"
:lol: You realize how funny the third thing is when it's coming after the first two? :ghost:

--IronDuke
Caps was for emphasis, because I'm not going to type in bold when I'm being lazy. And I KINDLY told him to shut up.... KINDLY.

To be fair he's completely wrong and thinks he knows how everyone here thinks. He's inherently being condescending because of it.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now