Return to “General”

Re: I'm done

Oh no WASAVA please don't stop there keep the rants coming people.

No offence Josh but I bet you find it a riviting read too?

I used to love the daily blogs and the monthly video updates but if we don't have those to look forward too then the next best thing to beta being announced is all the rants and I love em...it makes my day :ghost:

I think I'm going to start a rant thread, what say you bfeet? :D
HOW IS THE GAME DEVELOPING SO FAR?

Hello!
First, I would like to introduce me and my general thoughts about the game developement.

I got interested in this game few years ago, but I didn't get to buy the game, because the kickstarter campaign was already finished.
I've also come to this forum about one year ago, posting a similar thread.

When I got to know about this game, I wanted to buy is, and it almost made me angry that I couldn't buy it right away.
But now I see that the developer did a honest choice by not making non-backers buy the game in early stage.

I could have never expected the developement to be that "troublesome", maybe because I am not that much of a patient person.

I still hope for the best for this game, and am sure this will go somewhere because of the amazingly good potential of it.

So, my question is identical to the one I made just about one year ago: Is this game actually going to a direction? And if so, at what speed? Because I didn't notice much (maybe I just didn't check well)

On a side note: My words containzero hostility, they can sound severe at worst, but please don't misinterpret them.
Re: HOW IS THE GAME DEVELOPING SO FAR?

WE DON'T KNOW REALLY, JOSH IS WORKING ON IT BUT WE HAVEN'T SEEN RESULTS IN QUITE A WHILE

Sorry, your title made me do it. :ghost:
Anyhow, read this, which contains the words of Josh with concrete info from the last year (there have been some more but without concrete stuff):
http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5031

(note that the last date should be april 2016, not 2015; it hasn't been quite that long :roll: )
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: HOW IS THE GAME DEVELOPING SO FAR?

Talvieno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
(note that the last date should be april 2016, not 2015; it hasn't been quite that long :roll: )
Fixed it. Dunno how that happened. :oops:
Sacrifice more goats to LT Forums next time, and it might not happen again. :ghost: :shh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now