Return to “General”

Re: YouTube: Top 10 Upcoming Space Sims

I just assumed there was a distinction between 'upcoming' and 'things being worked on and presently at a state we have no knowledge of'.

Or in other words, it's not that LT isn't worth looking forward to, but that there's absolutely nothing to say about it right now that wouldn't just be reposting the same content from last years years "top 10 upcoming".

Then things get really busy here. Beta testers work on finding and reporting bugs and crashes, newcomers ask the same 5 questions time and time again, and we discover a ton of various personalities and opinions.

Two years later things will have calmed down. We'll play our favorite mods and have online matches every other weekend. We will be content with the game, and eagerly look forward to the day that LT 2.0 releases, then MorroJosh.

By then, most of us will be in our mid to late 30s. We will remember the good times we had speculating about LT and all of the highs and lows that the community has gone through.

Flatfingers wrote:
HomeyD5 wrote:
BFett wrote:...by then, most of us will be in our mid to late 30s...
Dang! You mean playing Limit Theory can make me twenty years younger?? :thumbup:
Can I get two copies?
You... might need six. :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:
HomeyD5 wrote:Dang! You mean playing Limit Theory can make me twenty years younger?? :thumbup:
Can I get two copies?
You... might need six. :ghost:
Ha. At that point I would be nought but a lascivious gleam in my great-great-great-grandfather's eye.

I only need just enough copies of Limit Theory to get me back to my youth knowing what I know now.

(Man, this time travel stuff is complicated.)

The dude also missed Star Citizen -___-;;

I near about applied to work there before I learned that Chris Roberts is a huge asshole to his employees.
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

Online Now