Return to “General”

Re: Release Date?

Why is this in creative writing, too? This is probably the least creative (unoriginal) thread type there is. :3
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Welcome to the LT forums, sakej99. :wave:

I was hoping for the beta of the game as a Christmas delight to play but as my middle name is the male version of Pollyanna it may just be wishful thinking on my part. ;)

Stick around for a promised update on game development... soon ish. :angel:

BFett wrote:
Not Zanteogo wrote:
DigitalDuck wrote: Fun fact: Fauntleroy is Donald Duck's middle name.
What is mini's? thanks.

l you
Her full name is Minerva "Minnie" Mouse, so Minnie would be Minnie's middle name.
No, that's a title. Hence the quotes.

0111narwhalz wrote: No, that's a title. Hence the quotes.
Wouldn't titles come before the name without quotes? Sir Patrick, Darth Vader, Mr. Parnell, Ms. Waslike, President Putan.

The quotes would indicate that the name Minnie is likely just a nickname. But with the absents of a middle name, the nickname could in fact be viewed as her middle name.

BFett wrote:The day appeared as most days do. Quite, unannounced, normal. Then in an instant a message appeared in the announcement thread. The date and time of the beta was set in stone. The day for release was soon to become known to all.

A short story about the release date
I'm mainly a lurker...been one for several years. But this post made me get excited! But then I realized it was a short story...after searching the forums and coming up empty. Awwww man... :oops: On another note I do enjoy reading the forum posts. All of them: good, bad, and ugly. I pop in 2 or 3 times a week to see what's new. :mrgreen:

I have no reason to post any of this. Just thought I would. :D

Online Now