Release Date?

For LT discussion that doesn't fit into a more specific category.

Re: Release Date?

Postby Black--Snow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 am

Freezin4aReason wrote:
BFett wrote:The day appeared as most days do. Quite, unannounced, normal. Then in an instant a message appeared in the announcement thread. The date and time of the beta was set in stone. The day for release was soon to become known to all.

A short story about the release date

I'm mainly a lurker...been one for several years. But this post made me get excited! But then I realized it was a short story...after searching the forums and coming up empty. Awwww man... :oops: On another note I do enjoy reading the forum posts. All of them: good, bad, and ugly. I pop in 2 or 3 times a week to see what's new. :mrgreen:

I have no reason to post any of this. Just thought I would. :D

I sent BFett a vulgar message over IRC earlier specifically because he did the same to me! :lol:
Black--Snow
Captain

Postby BFett » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 am

Sorry I mislead you guys. I thought you would be able to recognize that it was a fictional story that may very well become fact some day in the future. This thread happened to be in the Creative Writing thread so I thought a short story about the release date was appropriate.
BFett
Vice Admiral

Postby DWMagus » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:02 am

Answer was given and now thread is off-topic. It has served its purpose.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.
DWMagus

Previous

Return to General