Return to “General”

Re: Question for Josh: Metrics for Done Enough?

Taichikitty wrote:Hey. I was wondering if there were any metrics for when the product will be "done enough" for an initial release?

Thanks!
I believe you are looking for this thread. Once everything in on the Implemented section of the list the game will be ready for initial release. Please note that this thread is made by me and is based off of the features shown in the dev videos. This is by no means official. The features themselves are things that Josh has said would make it into the initial release.

BFett wrote:I believe you are looking for this thread. Once everything in on the Implemented section of the list the game will be ready for initial release. Please note that this thread is made by me and is based off of the features shown in the dev videos. This is by no means official. The features themselves are things that Josh has said would make it into the initial release.
That thread is 18 months old. Is the list of feature implementation current to today?

Kamin of Ressik wrote:
BFett wrote:I believe you are looking for this thread. Once everything in on the Implemented section of the list the game will be ready for initial release. Please note that this thread is made by me and is based off of the features shown in the dev videos. This is by no means official. The features themselves are things that Josh has said would make it into the initial release.
That thread is 18 months old. Is the list of feature implementation current to today?
No, it is not. This could be said to contain all coded features before the switch to python. At this point in time we have no idea where LT is when it comes to features, we just know that Josh recently got the graphics engine working again. So, it's probably safe to say that LT is still behind where we saw it last in the videos.

I personally think that it could be another whole year before LT releases because Josh needs to re-implement and refine his old code along with writing new code for the features that have yet to be shown on video.

Online Now