Return to “General”

Re: LT Periodic Table of Members

Flatfingers wrote:I never thought I'd ever actually pass Thymine.

Dude was not just prolific, he wrote in remarkable detail, and his ideas were frequently interesting.

Dammit.
Past-tense? I swear I've seen semi-recent posts by him.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

mcsven wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:
Idunno wrote: Beat out by Flatfingers, JoshParnell, Dinosawer, DWMagus, Talvieno, Victor Tombs, and Cornflakes_91, in that order. :eh:
Breeders.
:D

Nice work. Got to be up there for the best LT in-joke, along with Josh coming in Waves and... what else?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Fronkonsteen wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
Idunno wrote: And he still doesn't have a profile pic. :ghost: :silent:
Hey, I tried! I tried on no less than three different occasions! :lol: He just prefers a plain orange smoking jacket.
I couldn't resist...
freshv_small.gif
Yes. :ghost: :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Dinosawer wrote:Thymine got banned the day after I started posting.
In his thread about the H-drive, pointing out it was complete bollocks, physically.
:ghost:
A lot of his posts were really well thought out, and it was great having him here, until things grew bizarre, starting with the chat. There was this really strange conversation I had with him where he said he was going to ask his mother to make him a sandwich and simultaneously mentioned how disgusted he was that she was a breeder. When your stomach is full and your needs are met, there's all the time in the world to be a rebel (or an asshole, for that matter). As a privileged male living in a poverty striken third world country, I think everyone could benefit from some perspective and empathy.
Spoiler:      SHOW
SUB DERAIL STATUS: ACHIEVED :P

Dinosawer wrote:Thymine got banned the day after I started posting.
In his thread about the H-drive, pointing out it was complete bollocks, physically.
:ghost:
And now I'm picturing Dinosawer swinging a bat at ThymineC's head. :twisted: :ghost: :silent:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Well perhaps Thymium is just a very volatile and unstable element that is frequently outlawed. Along with Kambium, and any other members who make it to the list by virtue of post count but have been banned nonetheless.

There, thread back on topic.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Well perhaps Thymium is just a very volatile and unstable element that is frequently outlawed. Along with Kambium, and any other members who make it to the list by virtue of post count but have been banned nonetheless.

Yes, highly energetic but unstable, with a short half-life.

Makes me wonder about the other elements....

Flatfingers wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Well perhaps Thymium is just a very volatile and unstable element that is frequently outlawed. Along with Kambium, and any other members who make it to the list by virtue of post count but have been banned nonetheless.

Yes, highly energetic but unstable, with a short half-life.

Makes me wonder about the other elements....
Serendium is a reddish-brown metal that is highly malleable and has very high thermal and electrical conductivity :twisted:

Well, doing some digging it looks like our old friend has stopped posting about the evils of all the world breeders, nothing new in the last year or so that I can find.

His last youtube post is from 2 months ago and is a nice nature video with some deer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN3zCvqpGg8

Hey, we all go though tuff times. Some worse than others. Glad it seems he has, at least apparently, worked past some of his. At least publicly anyways.

edit: I have been informed in private that it's slightly more complex than appears. It seems to be a personal issue that doesn't need to be displayed publicly so I will not speak anymore on this.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:

Well, doing some digging it looks like our old friend has stopped posting about the evils of all the world breeders, nothing new in the last year or so that I can find.

His last youtube post is from 2 months ago and is a nice nature video with some deer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN3zCvqpGg8

Hey, we all go though tuff times. Some worse than others. Glad it seems he has, at least apparently, worked past some of his. At least publicly anyways.

edit: I have been informed in private that it's slightly more complex than appears. It seems to be a personal issue that doesn't need to be displayed publicly so I will not speak anymore on this.

The smoothing on that video is going to make me puke. :sick:
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now