Return to “General”

Re: LT Periodic Table of Members

Detritus wrote: OH YES I WILL
*tracks your signal*
*follows you*
:ghost:
:twisted:
Actually, getting back to the topic, if we were to have a periodic table of elements, we could have real specteography for exploring, getting the sense of a locations material makeup from a distance.
Image May be an interesting supplement or add more depth to other forms of spectrum scanning and analysis.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Some of us will likely be trading up and down on our protons as our post counts in the 1700s are so close :ghost:
Yes this is happening in my automated version!!! It's not cool getting dropped down levels. :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Some of us will likely be trading up and down on our protons as our post counts in the 1700s are so close :ghost:
Yes this is happening in my automated version!!! It's not cool getting dropped down levels. :3

If I become a noble gas though, my name will have to be Hyperion :ghost:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer

So how are you moving the names dynamically when the suffixes change and it doesn't always make sense with the names, or they sound atrocious?
Imagination Fertilizer

Hyperion wrote:So how are you moving the names dynamically when the suffixes change and it doesn't always make sense with the names, or they sound atrocious?
Perhaps he's changing the names too? :P
That would be a tonne of work, though.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Victor Tombs wrote:I'll say one thing for this idea, it's certainly stimulated the number of new posts submitted by certain individuals. :lol:
I will reach your post count, and I will beat it! :ghost:

Edit: Victor I think you'll be happy to know: https://www.patreon.com/Talvieno?ty=c
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:I will reach your post count, and I will beat it! :ghost:

Edit: Victor I think you'll be happy to know: https://www.patreon.com/Talvieno?ty=c
:lol: I hope everyone aims that high and beats my post count, Snow. I'm not even sure if I should be on that table. I'm a guest here. :angel:

I'm very happy to see you join Nathan's patreon. We both know it's in a good cause. I will continue my support of REKT in a more direct but approved manner. ;) :D
Dinosawer wrote:And it'll go up a bit more when I finally get PayPal to acknowledge I have indeed linked my bloody bank to it :problem:
That goes without saying, Dino. I'm sorry to read that PayPal are giving you so much grief. How's the brain...and legs. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:I'll say one thing for this idea, it's certainly stimulated the number of new posts submitted by certain individuals. :lol:
Suddenly people are in a rush to lose their protons :ghost:

But if it can stimulate some life into the forums, that's only a good thing. :thumbup:

Provided the posts aren't spam... *looks at certain individuals* :problem:
Imagination Fertilizer

Hyperion wrote:

But if it can stimulate some life into the forums, that's only a good thing. :thumbup:

What we need is the game to be released. :P

Black--Snow wrote:
Hyperion wrote:

What we need is the game to be released. :P
Which game is THE game? There's at least one space game coming out in a couple of days, and of course there's always the REKT role playing space 'game'. :D

Online Now