Return to “General”

Re: LT Periodic Table of Members

Bfett wrote:Which game is THE game?
The one you buy and think is fun, and play non-stop, and throw all the others in the trash, whether they are space games or not.
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Legends from a time immemorial speak of a game about surpassing limits, an infinite living universe where the possibilities for how you can play are as limitless as the ability to modify the very structure of the multiverse!

But when the promised day shall come, the day of our salvation, it is said that only a single young man from a place called Red Stick knows. :shh:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

JoshParnell wrote:Wow, just saw this thread. I love you guys :lol: Seriously...there's so much random creativity, skill, intelligence, kindness, and epic weirdness around here...it's just...

...nice :) <3

New wallpaper found! :D
:D :D :D

Come to the IRC sometime while I am on, and I can link you to the procedural version. :D
(Instead of this crusty old hand crafted one ;) )
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:Come to the IRC sometime while I am on, and I can link you to the procedural version. :D
Sneaky Silver trying to get node online... :roll:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Silverware wrote:Come to the IRC sometime while I am on, and I can link you to the procedural version. :D
Sneaky Silver trying to get node online... :roll:
Don't be such a Joshblocker.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now