Return to “General”

Re: Can we get ANYTHING to show progress?

Philip Coutts wrote:ED did not fail to provide a single player experience. It failed to provide an offline single player experience, there is a subtle difference, not that it makes any difference to the folk that wanted an offline game (sorry Victor).
No need to apologize, Philip, it wasn't you who mislead those who were promised an offline game during KS. And it makes a huge difference to me as I will never be in the position of adding ED to my collection of Elite titles which, because they were truly single player offline games, I can still play today. :angel:
Philip Coutts wrote:Yup Ed mainly keeps to it's deadlines due to shareholders and other boring stuff but often stuff is delayed (the forthcoming 2.1 Engineers update being a case in point) so even huge companies face delays, yes Star Citizen I'm poking my finger at your sad delayed ass!
I don't do finger poking anymore but bear in mind that the original single player offline game that CR promised is well on its way to delivery. It's called Squadron 42. Although it hasn't been delivered yet I'm confident CR won't be pulling the sort of stunts that DB is now famous for. :angel:
Re: Can we get ANYTHING to show progress?

Talvieno wrote:I tried to get a train emote added to the forums, but unfortunately Josh is the only one that can do that. Well, unless he suddenly decides he wants to give me root access... which is highly unlikely and probably not a very advisable thing anyway, from his perspective.
It is completely advisable. Limit Theory - When Trains Attack would be a great expansion.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now