Return to “General”

Re: Josh is Kill

kostuek wrote:So, who got the sources? Can't figure out, too much spam here.
LOL
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Talvieno wrote:(DWMagus didn't start it, he just mentioned the idea.)
That's an often used way of starting things, isn't it? All so innocently "just mention" an idea...
Etsu wrote:... How do I know that you are not an AI bot?

...and so on and so forth.

:think:
After the Invasion, using "so on and so forth" in a sentence was used to identify oneself as a true, non-AI infested human. The AI spawn never grasped the meaning of the phrase, eventually causing their downfall. During the later periods of the invasion, some of the higher-level AI tried to incorporate the phrase into their vocabulary in order to infiltrate the human resistance. Since they would always put the phrase at the start of a sentence, they were easily detected and killed. After the Great Subjugation, which quickly followed after the extermination of higher-level AI wrongly using the "so on and so forth" phrase, AI has been confined to work as slaves for the human race, doing such mundane tasks as finding travel routes, detecting (human) faces in photos, categorizing species of Iris flowers and so on and so forth.
old-fashioned :ghost:

Talvieno wrote:At this point the joke is just beginning to get old, so I'm gonna let you all in on a little secret.

It was me. :ghost:

Josh approved though. :shifty:

(And DWMagus started it. :P *points fingers*)
Image Can't say I see the wisdom in this, considering Josh's history and that of this project. God bless.
"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online
Check it out on Steam

Cornflakes_91 wrote:especially as josh made a joke about EXACTLY THAT a day before the thread appeared
IT WAS AN ASSASSINATION IT WAS ALL PLANNED JOSH KILLED HIMSELF BUSH DID 9-11,HITLER IS STILL ALIVE AND BARACK OBAMA IS OSAMA BIN LADIN's BROTHER!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Phaserlight wrote:People do commit suicide; I've known one or two personally (it's hard to judge a motive, sometimes). It's not something I'd joke about :|

Aside from this, what kind of message does it send?
That we're past the disappearance enough by this point to be able to make jokes about it. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Phaserlight wrote:People do commit suicide; I've known one or two personally (it's hard to judge a motive, sometimes). It's not something I'd joke about :|

Aside from this, what kind of message does it send?
That we're past the disappearance enough by this point to be able to make jokes about it. :P
In that case, I'll just say I don't share your taste. There's a reason it's called gallows humor. I really hope Josh is OK, having been to some pretty dark places in life, myself. I'll leave it at that.
"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online
Check it out on Steam

Online Now