Return to “General”

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

I hope that this whole party thing comes off. I seem to remember reading this thread when it first started and thinking "oh, I won't be 21 before it's released". Glad that's not a worry anymore.

I really hope this party and the associated launch happens to coincide with my planned visit to the US next year, though the chances of that are just about 0 it's worth a shot.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.
Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

vector67 wrote:I hope that this whole party thing comes off. I seem to remember reading this thread when it first started and thinking "oh, I won't be 21 before it's released". Glad that's not a worry anymore.

I really hope this party and the associated launch happens to coincide with my planned visit to the US next year, though the chances of that are just about 0 it's worth a shot.
Well, I hope we, as a community, are able to organize this event together with Josh.

And how Magus put it:
DWMagus wrote: I always imagined that Josh would be in hiding during the launch party so we'd all just have to show up at the same time and exclaim 'SURPRISE!' in order to make it happen. :lol:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now