Return to “General”

Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

Hyperion wrote:Well, I'm certainly willing to change my sig if you like :)

Thank you. I really appreciate this. You have genuinely just squashed months of doubt and frustration with that post. Keep it up wonderboy. I am absolutely and totally serious about planning to come down there for the launch party. :D
It makes me really happy to hear that :) No no, don't change the sig, I need to confront my geometric fears :ghost:

Absolutely, we're going to have a hell of a launch party (I'm hoping for higher attendance than the GDC meetup :P :roll: Then again, there will be much more advance warning!)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
Re: Proof

Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:
you think I'm kidding, I'm absolutely not. Roundtrip airfare is $437. My wallet is ready...will be ready, I'm still too poor so take your time.
Last edited by Hyperion on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:
you think I'm kidding, I'm absolutely not. Roundtrip airfare is $437. My wallet is ready...will be ready, I'm still too poor so take your time.
Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:
There will be much celebration and hugs and cuddling that is suspiciously friendly ;) I can't wait! :)

In the meantime, if you could please show us a little more love? maybe some occasional shitposts in the banned thread or a picture of your food (or whatever it is kids do these days). We miss you.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:
There will be much celebration and hugs and cuddling that is suspiciously friendly ;) I can't wait! :)

In the meantime, if you could please show us a little more love? maybe some occasional shitposts in the banned thread or a picture of your food (or whatever it is kids do these days). We miss you.
Yes!!
Instead of daily dev logs!
Do Daily Shit Posts! xD
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

JoshParnell wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:
Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:
Skype call me guise, I'll raise a glass to LT on that day!
:D
The Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Fan Party Thread

JoshParnell wrote:
Reserve some tables at some local bar. Easiest way of doing it.

I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two children that are older than you Josh..)

Though if it's at a bar, after a few rounds of shots...

On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote: I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two childern that are older than you Josh..)
And i regularily hang out with an university friend who could be my father.

I dont think that that would be much of a problem

:)

Zanteogo wrote: On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
A hike from the next best international airport would be appreciated ;)

Zanteogo wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:
Reserve some tables at some local bar. Easiest way of doing it.

I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two children that are older than you Josh..)

Though if it's at a bar, after a few rounds of shots...

On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
I would totally get in on this if I were in the states.
Perhaps Josh can do a round the world trip with Femnode after LT is out to relax and get ideas for terrain for MorrowJosh!!
Then he can come to NZ :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Zanteogo wrote: On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...
Image I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:after a few rounds of shots...
On a side note, I own a van,
Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way?
Oh My~ :ghost:
Yay Misquotes
Spoiler:      SHOW
3rd quote that I've heavily modified to be an innuendo today. :D
I'm on a role. :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Zanteogo wrote:
Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...
Image I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)
Maybe I can take a bus to Zanteogo's place and carpool the way to Josh's :P

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

Online Now