Return to “General”

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

I'm sure there will be plenty of time to hit a bar for those of us able and willing :D but then again there's always the bar-lite places like chili's and whatnot so that the little ones... Who can still somehow fly/drive in... can have legal refreshments. :lol:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:I'm sure there will be plenty of time to hit a bar for those of us able and willing :D but then again there's always the bar-lite places like chili's and whatnot so that the little ones... Who can still somehow fly/drive in... can have legal refreshments. :lol:
The problem with places like that is they don't usually let people hang out past their actual meal. You eat and get your 1 or 2 drinks then they give you the "eye" to get you to leave.

I suppose it could be a pre-arranged thing before hand they might be alright with it.
My Signature

DWMagus wrote:I'll drive 19 hours to Baton Rouge. Been meaning to get out in that area anyways because I want to try all the awesome BBQ between here and there.
Are "here" and "there" inclusive?
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

Online Now