Return to “General”

Re: Proof

Zanteogo wrote:
Zanteogo wrote: On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...
Image I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)
I could meet you guys in Columbus as you pass through, I live about 30 miles from there :D
Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

Well me personally, i'm not flying out there for just a day or 2, I'll be out there for a week or 2! I'm pretty sure Josh is going to want a nice long break after release, maybe he could show us around, make the launch party a weeklong affair :D
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

... I wish I had beta ... then we might be able to get LTMPM running before release ...

Then we could have a massive LTMP party for the release party. xD
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Re: Proof

MrPerson wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:
Zanteogo wrote: On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...
Image I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)
I could meet you guys in Columbus as you pass through, I live about 30 miles from there :D
It's also really close to where Stardust lives. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Image Damn y'all I have no idea how to get to the party D:
Silverware wrote:Perhaps Josh can do a round the world trip with Femnode after LT is out to relax and get ideas for terrain for MorrowJosh!!
Then he can come to NZ :3
I'm down :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

AlexWasLike wrote:Image Damn y'all I have no idea how to get to the party D:
Silverware wrote:Perhaps Josh can do a round the world trip with Femnode after LT is out to relax and get ideas for terrain for MorrowJosh!!
Hey, if you do that, could you possibly stop by Oregon or Washington State for those of us on the West Coast?

AlexWasLike wrote:
Hell yes, you can come see the Bird Sanctuary, we have miniature dragon-like things and birds that eat sheep and rubber!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
AlexWasLike wrote:
Hell yes, you can come see the Bird Sanctuary, we have miniature dragon-like things and birds that eat sheep and rubber!
Image Also why do you have lizards in the sanctuary for birb?
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

I think you should come to Australia, yes.

This way you can meet our spider overlords prime ministers. (They're just as bad, anyway!)

I would love to come, but it would depend on when. If it's in about 20 months, I probably can! #StillInSchoolThings
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

"Oh hey mom and dad, can I have €1000 and a week of to fly to the US to attend a party with my internet friends you only vaguely know I have?"

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna work :ghost:
Silverware wrote:... I wish I had beta ... then we might be able to get LTMPM running before release ...
n00b, I plan on finishing the IRC client mod before beta even arrives (except for the interface obviously) :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: The Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Fan Party T

Talvieno wrote:Split the thread. I don't want to derail the original topic, and that's what it was turning into. :P I don't think we had an official thread for this, so I put it in a new one.

Zanteogo - I live in northwest Georgia, which is a bit out of your way. :lol:
Well, it's not THAT far out of the way, considering I'm coming from Canada.

I actually ran it by the wife. It's might actually happen...

-Though it would have to be in 2017 (cause my 2016 is already full)

-My wife would be coming down too, my kids would be staying at home, she's much more social than myself, so it's a bonus.

-It would depend on what Josh actually had in mind. If it's an actual party, and not a quick tour of his office, then perhaps. I'm not driving all that way for a quick hand shake and a ten minute tour..

Of course if your guys ellect Donald Trump there might be a giant wall blocking off Canada... so..... ;)
Seriously though, the US/Canada border customs are strange sometimes, you can get rejected for no given reason and have to wait 24 hours to try again.

I think having it at a bar would be great, but I like to drink. You guys have a crazy high drinking age, so I guess this would block anyone under 21 though.
Last edited by Zanteogo on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Signature

Online Now