Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

For LT discussion that doesn't fit into a more specific category.

Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

Postby JoshParnell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Hyperion wrote:Well, I'm certainly willing to change my sig if you like :)

Thank you. I really appreciate this. You have genuinely just squashed months of doubt and frustration with that post. Keep it up wonderboy. I am absolutely and totally serious about planning to come down there for the launch party. :D

It makes me really happy to hear that :) No no, don't change the sig, I need to confront my geometric fears :ghost:

Absolutely, we're going to have a hell of a launch party (I'm hoping for higher attendance than the GDC meetup :P :roll: Then again, there will be much more advance warning!)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
JoshParnell
Developer

Re: Proof

Postby Hyperion » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:
you think I'm kidding, I'm absolutely not. Roundtrip airfare is $437. My wallet is ready...will be ready, I'm still too poor so take your time.
Last edited by Hyperion on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The traditional view of robotics, the metal servant who doesn't ask questions, is merely nostalgia for slavery.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.
Hyperion
Rear Admiral

Postby JoshParnell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Hyperion wrote:Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:
you think I'm kidding, I'm absolutely not. Roundtrip airfare is $437. My wallet is ready...will be ready, I'm still too poor so take your time.

Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
JoshParnell
Developer

Postby Talvieno » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 pm

Hooray, I can come too! I'm definitely crazy. :ghost:
Have a question? Send me a PM!
Talvieno
Community Manager

Postby Hyperion » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 am

JoshParnell wrote:Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:

There will be much celebration and hugs and cuddling that is suspiciously friendly ;) I can't wait! :)

In the meantime, if you could please show us a little more love? maybe some occasional shitposts in the banned thread or a picture of your food (or whatever it is kids do these days). We miss you.
The traditional view of robotics, the metal servant who doesn't ask questions, is merely nostalgia for slavery.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.
Hyperion
Rear Admiral

Postby Silverware » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:14 am

Hyperion wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:

There will be much celebration and hugs and cuddling that is suspiciously friendly ;) I can't wait! :)

In the meantime, if you could please show us a little more love? maybe some occasional shitposts in the banned thread or a picture of your food (or whatever it is kids do these days). We miss you.

Yes!!
Instead of daily dev logs!
Do Daily Shit Posts! xD
Silverware
Vice Admiral

Postby BMRX » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:28 pm

JoshParnell wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Indeed, I will need to buy plane tickets and look for a hotel, unless I can stay at your place ;) :lol: :shh:

Oh I was never kidding...I want to meet all the crazy people like yourself that stuck with me through thick and thin! I will be planning something. Can't promise I'll have room at my place though :ghost:

Skype call me guise, I'll raise a glass to LT on that day!
:D
BMRX
Commander

The Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Fan Party Thread

Postby Zanteogo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:39 pm

JoshParnell wrote:

Reserve some tables at some local bar. Easiest way of doing it.

I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two children that are older than you Josh..)

Though if it's at a bar, after a few rounds of shots...

On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?
My Signature
Zanteogo
Rear Admiral

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Zanteogo wrote:I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two childern that are older than you Josh..)

And i regularily hang out with an university friend who could be my father.

I dont think that that would be much of a problem

:)

Zanteogo wrote:On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?

A hike from the next best international airport would be appreciated ;)
Cornflakes_91
Admiral

Postby Silverware » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Zanteogo wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:

Reserve some tables at some local bar. Easiest way of doing it.

I may make the attempt to show, though as I previously discussed on another thread, I don't think I would... ummm.. fit in? (hint, I have two children that are older than you Josh..)

Though if it's at a bar, after a few rounds of shots...

On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?

I would totally get in on this if I were in the states.
Perhaps Josh can do a round the world trip with Femnode after LT is out to relax and get ideas for terrain for MorrowJosh!!
Then he can come to NZ :3
Silverware
Vice Admiral

Postby Zanteogo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Zanteogo wrote:On a side note, I own a van, and would have a pretty long drive from my place to JoshLand. Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way? ROAD TRIP!?

Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...

I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)
My Signature
Zanteogo
Rear Admiral

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Nineteen and a half hours driving... daaaamn

If at all, i'd prolly need a lift from the baton rouge airport :V

Spoiler:      SHOW
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornflakes_91
Admiral

Postby Idunno » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Zanteogo wrote:after a few rounds of shots...

On a side note, I own a van,

Perhaps I could pick some people up along the way?

Oh My~ :ghost:
Yay Misquotes
Spoiler:      SHOW
3rd quote that I've heavily modified to be an innuendo today. :D
I'm on a role. :twisted:
The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Slymodi » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Zanteogo wrote:

Well, though this is probably way pre-mature, if anyone lives along this line, and I can go without getting a divorce OR losing my job then... I will try...

I will probally go out of my way to get Talvieno, I can't recall where you said you lived right now.

Again, a lot depends on my work, babysitting for my youngest and if it sells to the wife.

(I don't live in Buffalo, I actually live in the Toronto area right above it, google maps kept trying to force me through Detriot however...)

Maybe I can take a bus to Zanteogo's place and carpool the way to Josh's :P

~Sly
DARKNESS CANNOT DRIVE OUT DARKNESS
Slymodi
Rear Admiral

Re: The Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Fan Party T

Postby Talvieno » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Split the thread. I don't want to derail the original topic, and that's what it was turning into. :P I don't think we had an official thread for this, so I put it in a new one.

Zanteogo - I live in northwest Georgia, which is a bit out of your way. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM!
Talvieno
Community Manager

Next

Return to General