Return to “General”

Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#93
Hyperion wrote:
Silverware wrote:From his interactions with the IRC I think we will need handcuffs too. :ghost:
Oh, I've got that covered. Along with... other... equipment ;)
That's...uhm...good to know. I could ask a female friend of mine, I think she has some more...supplies. :ghost:
Last edited by JanB1 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#97
BFett wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if this is a party I really want to attend.
Or, it's not a question of if you want or don't want. It's only a question of if we'll be able to get you there in time. If you want or not is irrelevant. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#100
Detritus wrote:
Black--Snow wrote:
BFett wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if this is a party I really want to attend.
There aren't enough females here to justify going. :V
I thought you liked Hyperion. :ghost:
What? :lol:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#101
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:
Black--Snow wrote: There aren't enough females here to justify going. :V
I thought you liked Hyperion. :ghost:
What? :lol:
IRC reference. :ghost:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:
Black--Snow wrote: There aren't enough females here to justify going. :V
I thought you liked Hyperion. :ghost:
What? :lol:
Still IRC reference. :ghost:

--IronDuke
Moving toward the future at 60 minutes per hour.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick
Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#102
IronDuke wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: I thought you liked Hyperion. :ghost:
What? :lol:
IRC reference. :ghost:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: I thought you liked Hyperion. :ghost:
What? :lol:
Still IRC reference. :ghost:

--IronDuke
I dunno what happened there. But...what? :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Post

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

#104
Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:I dunno what happened there. But...what? :ghost:
You hit post, then post again when it didnt post. :V
And it posted twice. Yay PHPBB
Welp. TIL that this is a thing that can happen...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron