Return to “General”

Re: Proof

I am losing my faith with this game i begin to think that this project never will be release ....Another promise that see to go to the void ....another middle of year and we dont see nothing...another US 200 dollars that i lost with this false promise i feel very bad because i want to believe but the days passed and we dont see anything any piece of screen code of functionality
Last edited by WASAVA on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WASAVA wrote:I am losing my faith with this game i begin to think that this project never will be release ....Another promise that see to go to the void ....another middle of year and we dont see nothing...another US 200 dollars that i lost with this false promise i feel very bad because i want to believe but the days passed and we dont see anything any piece of screen code of functionality
I am happy to buy your pledge from you if you don't want it any more.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

yeah dino josh post and post and post thread ?? we need the game or alpha beta or demo ....this game is taken a long of time this project begun if i am not mistake in 2012 ...how many years josh need to finish this ???

WASAVA wrote:yeah dino josh post and post and post thread ?? we need the game or alpha beta or demo ....this game is taken a long of time this project begun if i am not mistake in 2012 ...how many years josh need to finish this ???
It'll be done when it's done.
Josh isn't the sort to do this half-assed, it's his passion project after all.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Maybe silver but if you look people like me have a reason ...is a critical situation and josh only say tha he is working but we dont see any long time ago ....this year in six months finish and this another year that we dont see any ....the people lost the faith and this is no a good point for the future projects in kickstarter ....

WASAVA wrote:yeah dino josh post and post and post thread ?? we need the game or alpha beta or demo ....this game is taken a long of time this project begun if i am not mistake in 2012 ...how many years josh need to finish this ???
Considering most AAA games do about as much as Josh wanted Limit Theory to do, and most AAA games have teams, while Josh is only one person, Josh's original one-year estimate was incredibly naive. If you think he's unreliable for being incapable of proving himself to be a literal god of game development, you're being more than a little unrealistic. Game development is slow. Josh tried to be a showboat to begin with and rushed the project, which turned out to be a fairly bad decision. Now he's doing it the right way. The only more compelling reason than that to believe that it's going to happen is all the very clear effort Josh put into it to begin with. It's his passion. He'll finish it.

I would not at all be surprised if Josh took another two years to finish Limit Theory. If you don't feel like waiting that long, that's fine. You can ask for a refund - or, better - sell your rewards to someone that does want them. Just complaining about it here isn't going to do much. If you're trying to goad Josh into posting something big, that's not going to work either. A lot of people tried before you. Nothing came of it.

edit:
WASAVA wrote:Where i can follow the post of josh ???
Do you mean this? http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5031
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

WASAVA wrote:Maybe silver but if you look people like me have a reason ...is a critical situation and josh only say tha he is working but we dont see any long time ago ....this year in six months finish and this another year that we dont see any ....the people lost the faith and this is no a good point for the future projects in kickstarter ....
Well if you have, my offer to buy out your pledge will stand. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Maybe talvieno the problem with this is that in 3 years we don have anything ....only the past videos that josh did ...this time is for at least have a alpha or pre alpha ....josh work behid the curtain in this moment and we dont have how to know if really this project is going to see the light some day in the near future

ok i am going to follow the post of josh thanks but i need recover my faith ...believe me i want tha josh finish this beautiful universe is that i hope for that reason i support this project in the early days ...i love the concept and the universe

Online Now