Return to “General”

Re: Proof

Vartul wrote:Holy squirrels, you're right! Notice that bump on his stomach in the latest fb pic. #JoshIsPreg
5000% accurates!
#joshbaby2017
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

JoshParnell wrote: it did not get for the past three to four weeks :cry:
Hi Josh,

I recently had a spat of crazy silliness in work that meant I couldn't achieve the multiple PC Installs over multiple geographical locations in 4 days, that I had planned.
It was crucial that these goals were met, otherwise business critical devices could not be installed by a 3rd-party vendor.

So, in the aftermath, I just told myself, just do it.

I knew what had to be done, so I contacted vendors, told them the updated rollout schedule; visited the stores I could and resheduled other visits to a later date.

800 Kms of driving done in two days and I'm sitting pretty now - the next two days will be nice installs/setups/configs with my DOS scripts and catch up on documentation etc. :)
(Ireland had a bank holiday this week)

So don't feel bad about the last 4 weeks, just carry on with what you need to do, and get that goal.. that achievement and ride the happy waves (waves go up as well as down) :)

o7

P.S. Ooh, text from the gf, right on cue! l8r
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Seeing Josh alive and kicking keeps us from kicking and screaming. :lol:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

JoshParnell wrote:......
I may not do it at this moment, since it's rather late and I should probably be sleeping :V But I'm going to pop up an announcement post in the very near future just to let you all know why it's felt more stagnant than usual for the past month or so. I don't enjoy posting about "why my life is cutting into my coding time," but hey, I know you guys are mostly of the opinion that a 'Joshppearance' is a good thing. As I believe I said in my last pseudoupdate, I'm very excited for mid-June. LT will return to receiving 100% of my focus, which, sadly, it did not get for the past three to four weeks :cry:............

In the past I would have been like "Josh you need to do this NOW because the market for LT continues to be hurt by the silence!" Or something similar to that. However, these days I am actually of the opinion that you should NOT post this.

We have survived the wait for LT this long. We survived the great silent period you had. We are still here despite the length of development because there is nothing else like the potential of LT on the market and that is unlikely to change in some time. The market potential for LT is going to be based now purely by how the experience is at launch (Because the "hype" has passed and thus has to work its way back up) so we can survive however long it takes to see beta. two months or two years. The difference is the same at this point.

You are going back to 100 percent in mid June? Cool. Looking forward to purchasing Limit Theory on Steam. That is all that really matters to me.

AbhChallenger wrote:You are going back to 100 percent in mid June? Cool. Looking forward to purchasing Limit Theory on Steam. That is all that really matters to me.
YES! Let us give you money for sweet, sweet, space war there Josh!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

@Josh: don't open the spoiler. :P
Spoiler:      SHOW
JoshParnell wrote:Knowing that the average expectation is now actually below what the reality will be is far, far less taxing on my psyche than having it be in the stratosphere as it once was [...]
Mine's unwavering, up there in the stratosphere; I've only just determined to keep a lid on it (mostly) since the dark days.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:@Josh: don't open the spoiler. :P
Spoiler:      SHOW
JoshParnell wrote:Knowing that the average expectation is now actually below what the reality will be is far, far less taxing on my psyche than having it be in the stratosphere as it once was [...]
Mine's unwavering, up there in the stratosphere; I've only just determined to keep a lid on it (mostly) since the dark days.
MY EYES!!!
OH MY DEAR GOD.. NOOOO!!!

:ghost:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Heyheyhey.

Sorry if i dont write anything that contributes to something positive.
Just feel the need to raise some awareness that walking in circles and expecting some different result is detrimental to my psyche, and maybe to yours aswell.
Somebody even went so far as to do the same things and expecting a different result is some form of madness (it was the guy in farcry 3, used the word definition actually).

(ps yes of course i know the guy in farcry 3 aka ubisoft or whoever made that game didnt coin the phrase :P )

Myself, i got hooked on this forum/kickstarter site a few years back, and have checked these pages almost daily since then. Its very frustrating, like a bad habit that you cant shake.
Wish there was some e-cig kind of alternative to this.

So i want to make something clear (to make myself steer clear so to say),

I recall from some interview that you said the beta will be out in june, is this right?
Or is it, the game will be worked on from june?

Dont mean to be rude or pushy or whatever, just want to kick my habit until there is something to feed it except circles of frustration.

Bless all living beings.

Online Now