Return to “General”

Re: LT Meetup @ GDC in San Francisco

I posted the same thing as you without knowing you'd posted it. Then, when I realized you'd posted the same thing, I removed most of my post and left the picture, because your picture was invisible for me. (See Figure A.)
Spoiler:      SHOW
so, I got the twitter pic, put it on imgur, and posted that, not knowing that you'd actually posted the pic. Eventually people told me that they could see your pic and it was just me. I deleted my post afterwards. Not entirely sure why they saw the need to call me out on it, but, they did, hence why there are two posts with people calling me out on deleting a post. To be honest I'm not sure why they were making such a big fuss about it... :eh: Maybe they were bored and didn't have anything else to do, I don't know.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: LT Meetup @ GDC in San Francisco

Talvieno wrote: Not entirely sure why they saw the need to call me out on it, but, they did, hence why there are two posts with people calling me out on deleting a post. To be honest I'm not sure why they were making such a big fuss about it... :eh: Maybe they were bored and didn't have anything else to do, I don't know.
Orrrrr because you deleted your post after Corn already replied to it, making him look silly :ghost:
Talvieno wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:tals mental ping is over 9000(0000)
I beg your pardon, Cornflakes, but I don't see myself in Formal's post. :ghost:
:P
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now