Return to “General”

Re: Any possibility of an Xmas update?

Would really love to, but it's honestly pretty unlikely. I've just not got a lot to show in the way of 'old' type of content, and I don't think people are going to find what I'm doing at the moment particularly interesting (well, okay, it's very interesting, but I'm not ready to reveal it yet... ;) ).

The good and bad news about the current state of development is that the next content is going to come in typhoon-grade tidal waves t::geek: :ghos
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:I've just not got a lot to show in the way of 'old' type of content, and I don't think people are going to find what I'm doing at the moment particularly interesting
Please get out of this nasty habit and way of thinking :(
"The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time." —Tom Cargill

JoshParnell wrote:Would really love to, but it's honestly pretty unlikely. I've just not got a lot to show in the way of 'old' type of content, and I don't think people are going to find what I'm doing at the moment particularly interesting (well, okay, it's very interesting, but I'm not ready to reveal it yet... ;) ).

The good and bad news about the current state of development is that the next content is going to come in typhoon-grade tidal waves t::geek: :ghos
So Santa Josh coming to shove an update into our LT stockings won't be a thing, but we can hope the Parnell Bunny will hop around dropping Dev-Eggs for us to find? :ghost: :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Josh, you could simply sit down with a working build and play for an hour or two on twitch!
That would be MORE than enough update for everyone. :D

Like, I would go out of my way to watch it :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:Josh, you could simply sit down with a working build and play for an hour or two on twitch!

Seconded and thirded.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Silverware wrote:Josh, you could simply sit down with a working build and play for an hour or two on twitch!

Seconded and thirded.
*Hunts for the Fund It! button* :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now