Return to “General”

Re: re-downloading my LTP

It used to be the case that you could message Josh through the kickstarter message system and request a new link but I haven't used any of the messaging systems in months to contact him.

You could try both the KS and the LT forums message systems to attract his attention but other than that I'm at a loss to know what to suggest.

There's a chance he will spot your post here. :angel:

There's also a good chance he'll spot this thread too.

Josh, when you do read this, could you give us a head's up on a more 'official' way of re-downloading the LTP so I can add that to the FAQ? :)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DigitalDuck wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:1. Build a time machine.
2. Rent it to the world to go back in time and kill Hitler.
How do you rent out a time machine? It'd be basically impossible to collect on your debts, and that's assuming they don't go back in time...
Tax the proceeds and get the IRS on it... they would sort the collection out for you. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dean187 wrote:Decided to give it another go as i never updated to 1.1 but my link in my emails has expired :( wondering if there was another way to re-obtain my LTP download?
Shoot me an email (josh at ltheory) from the same email you use for kickstarter (Or tell me your kickstarter name), and I'll send you a new link :)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Dean187 wrote:Decided to give it another go as i never updated to 1.1 but my link in my emails has expired :( wondering if there was another way to re-obtain my LTP download?
Shoot me an email (josh at ltheory) from the same email you use for kickstarter (Or tell me your kickstarter name), and I'll send you a new link :)
:oops: Now I feel a bit silly, Josh. I do belatedly remember you mentioning your email address when previous requests for this service have been posted. :angel:

DWMagus wrote:Josh, when you do read this, could you give us a head's up on a more 'official' way of re-downloading the LTP so I can add that to the FAQ? :)
Yep, official way is to email me (josh @ ltheory) from the email that was used to sign up for Kickstarter, OR with your Kickstarter handle. From there I do a quick check to find you on the list of LTP recipients and just send out a new DL link when I verify that you're on the list :)
Victor Tombs wrote: :oops: Now I feel a bit silly, Josh. I do belatedly remember you mentioning your email address when previous requests for this service have been posted. :angel:
Needn't feel silly Victor, I understand your stance and frustrations on 'contacting Josh' -- and they're justified :oops: But when it comes to people requesting the (finished) product that they are rightfully entitled to, I take it very seriously (enough to say 'email me directly').

And no, this is not an invitation for people to start emailing me requesting their rightful download of the full Limit Theory :P Notice the emphasis on finished above :roll:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now