Return to “General”

Re: What stage is LT currently at?

Triggerhappy wrote:I am sure this has been said before, but whatever update comes out from josh, whenever it comes out, it better be some sick shit.
Actually Trigger, and I am sure you can agree with me, it would probably be best if Master Josh did not give us an update on said 'sick ****', as I do not think anyone here would think any the better of him for giving us updates on the status of his bathroom appliances. :angel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:I am sure this has been said before, but whatever update comes out from josh, whenever it comes out, it better be some sick shit.
Actually Trigger, and I am sure you can agree with me, it would probably be best if Master Josh did not give us an update on said 'sick ****', as I do not think anyone here would think any the better of him for giving us updates on the status of his bathroom appliances. :angel:
I... eh.... fine.

Back here again for my, roughly, monthly view of whats what in the world of Limit Theory. Wasn't expecting to see access to the BETA was given, as I'm sure I would have been notified by e-mail if that had been the case, but I have missed those YT update videos. It was interesting to see the rate of progress then and can only imagine what he's got it to do now.

Silverware wrote:Drop to quarterly Memnoch, Josh is tight lipped on any and all details so far.
Subscribe to the announcements section, and then just check back if you get an email.
Kind of what I've done. It's been quite discouraging, for many months now, to only hear "it's going great guys!" and see nothing of it. I hope Josh hasn't gone down that dark tunnel again. I can only imagine that the money he's pulled in for this project weighs heavily on his soul.

NonBritGit wrote: Kind of what I've done. It's been quite discouraging, for many months now, to only hear "it's going great guys!" and see nothing of it. I hope Josh hasn't gone down that dark tunnel again. I can only imagine that the money he's pulled in for this project weighs heavily on his soul.
I understand that it's hard for y'all to not get updates on the game like you used to. I would tell you that the game is indeed progressing, but since I'm his girlfriend I know that's not going to be convincing for everybody. But if you choose to trust me, know that he IS making good progress :)

Also, he's no longer in a dark tunnel, and doing really well mentally. :) It's not easy to learn how to be passionate and dedicated to a project and take care of yourself. He went through trying times, but he's resilient as hell and learned a TON. :D
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

AlexWasLike wrote:
NonBritGit wrote: Kind of what I've done. It's been quite discouraging, for many months now, to only hear "it's going great guys!" and see nothing of it. I hope Josh hasn't gone down that dark tunnel again. I can only imagine that the money he's pulled in for this project weighs heavily on his soul.
I understand that it's hard for y'all to not get updates on the game like you used to. I would tell you that the game is indeed progressing, but since I'm his girlfriend I know that's not going to be convincing for everybody. But if you choose to trust me, know that he IS making good progress :)

Also, he's no longer in a dark tunnel, and doing really well mentally. :) It's not easy to learn how to be passionate and dedicated to a project and take care of yourself. He went through trying times, but he's resilient as hell and learned a TON. :D
Awww, *hugs*, you're a wonderful girlfriend :D :mrgreen:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

AlexWasLike wrote:

Now that's a sight for sore eyes :angel:

Thank you! This is great news, both on progress and health! :thumbup:
old-fashioned :ghost:

Online Now