Return to “General”

Re: What stage is LT currently at?

:problem: I have absolutely no idea what this thread has become about. Everyone just started speaking foreign languages :problem:

Anyways
update :thumbup:
Understanding :thumbdown:
Is this progress or yet another rebuild :crazy: :?:
Will I continue being active :thumbup:

Also, Josh. I am filing a legal injunction against your trademark on SoonTM. You must now replace it with SomedayTM
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote: update :thumbup:
Understanding :thumbdown:
TLDR:
Josh is nearly done with the engine restructuring he has talked about a few times the past months.
Engine is now pretty, LTSL is deaded (I think) and replaced with an existing language that can be scripted (like LTSL, for modding etc) but can also be compiled if needed for them speeds.
Josh is making game now too. Josh is happy Josh.

:ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Silverware wrote:Yes, Limit Theory, where the only limit is your grasp to sanity, and your preferences for forwards time!
Heh. That was kinda sarcastic/funny given Josh's troubles a while back, albeit probably unintended :angel:
Edit: the "grasp to sanity" was meant to be in boldface, but that seems not to work in quotes...

Rabiator wrote:
Silverware wrote:Yes, Limit Theory, where the only limit is your grasp to sanity, and your preferences for forwards time!
Heh. That was kinda sarcastic/funny given Josh's troubles a while back, albeit probably unintended :angel:
Edit: the "grasp to sanity" was meant to be in boldface, but that seems not to work in quotes...
its just very subtle.

Toshi wrote:Apologies in advance.

Doing my quarterly check-in.

Any news about a beta or release date yet?

I don't really care about the intensely nerdy tech discussions, I just want to play a game.

I did look around before asking.
:lol: :clap: :thumbup:

I have to say I admire honesty. No, there is no release date for the beta yet. Check in again next quarter, Toshi. :angel:

Online Now