Return to “General”

Re: Why I've Mostly Halted Responding to Personal Communicat

On a more serious note, I've never sent Josh a PM, and if I did, I would never expect a response.

Almost 5.5K people backed the KS, and many 1000 more have been attracted to this forum in the meantime. There would be no way for Josh to keep up with that. Josh, I wouldn't even bother if I were you. Save that time for a short weekly update or something.
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

Skyfligher wrote:Hello Poet, whats happening? Ahh... We have sorta a problem here yeah... you apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports. Yeah.... Did you see the memo?..

Damn, I think I lost that memo, probably about the same time I lost my red stapler. It was a swingline. By the way, the Bob's told me they wanted to see you in the conference room, I dunno why.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Poet1960 wrote:
Skyfligher wrote:Hello Poet, whats happening? Ahh... We have sorta a problem here yeah... you apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports. Yeah.... Did you see the memo?..

Damn, I think I lost that memo, probably about the same time I lost my red stapler. It was a swingline. By the way, the Bob's told me they wanted to see you in the conference room, I dunno why.
Why not? :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now