Return to “General”

Re: Some help for Josh and LT?

When not harassing people i'm a psychologist, so when you ask:

Some help for Josh and LT?

I answer: Don't do any pressure will be his biggest help. He had a burnout and some people even don't return to their job that burnt them out. So if he does he needs to learn a new "relationship" to LT and not to fall back into the mindeating addiction, caused by fascination.
So best we can do is not to ask for updates and progress, but just be a nice community.
If he has news and updates for us, he will bring them on.
Re: Some help for Josh and LT?

Reskal wrote:When not harassing people i'm a psychologist, so when you ask:

Some help for Josh and LT?

I answer: Don't do any pressure will be his biggest help. He had a burnout and some people even don't return to their job that burnt them out. So if he does he needs to learn a new "relationship" to LT and not to fall back into the mindeating addiction, caused by fascination.
So best we can do is not to ask for updates and progress, but just be a nice community.
If he has news and updates for us, he will bring them on.
I have reserved judgement until now, but I second this. I recommend that the community be as supportive as possible, nothing more. So I guess that I'm still neutral and reserving judgement. :problem: Really, my opinion is that if Josh decides to or to not bring someone on the project, so be it. I'll just go with it, and in my opinion, debating is pointless.

That said, debate on if that's what floats your boat. The answers will come, in time. ;)
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Online Now