Return to “General”

Re: June Update Anticipation Thread

Forvak wrote:Attaching the camera to a random NPC is an inspired idea. But just recording 20+ minutes of footage from a stationary ship pointed at a mining field would be cathartic to everyone.
Switch to a new NPC every random(2-5) minutes. :ghost:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Forvak wrote:Attaching the camera to a random NPC is an inspired idea. But just recording 20+ minutes of footage from a stationary ship pointed at a mining field would be cathartic to everyone.
Switch to a new NPC every random(2-5) minutes. :ghost:
That's a really good idea!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

DWMagus wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, like the intro of update 21 (which I have definitely not rewatched several times lately :ghost: )
Dat intro.
If all Josh ever did was release a 5 minute video like the intro for the rest of his life I wouldn't even care if the game is finished or not
You have disobeyed God. Now you must pay the consequence.
[/i]

ForsakenCrown wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, like the intro of update 21 (which I have definitely not rewatched several times lately :ghost: )
Dat intro.
If all Josh ever did was release a 5 minute video like the intro for the rest of his life I wouldn't even care if the game is finished or not
It would be nice if he did an podcast or read us an book in the background, damn i want to hear that silky smooth voice.

rens282 wrote:
ForsakenCrown wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
Dat intro.
It would be nice if he did an podcast or read us an book in the background, damn i want to hear that silky smooth voice.
He should've had one of the kickstarter rewards be "Weekly Audio Book Monologues w/Josh Parnell" Every week, Josh records himself reading a book and sends it out to backers.
You have disobeyed God. Now you must pay the consequence.
[/i]

Flatfingers wrote:
ForsakenCrown wrote:He should've had one of the kickstarter rewards be "Weekly Audio Book Monologues w/Josh Parnell" Every week, Josh records himself reading a book and sends it out to backers.
FWIW, I've recorded audio for several books; it takes days.

Let's have LT first, I think, then the dulcet tones of the Joshster. ;)
I'm really curious, now! Which books, Flat?

Scytale wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:FWIW, I've recorded audio for several books; it takes days.
I'm really curious, now! Which books, Flat?
Just some things for my wife to listen to on her commute to work, but I think I did a semi-professional job on them:
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Jhereg by Steven Brust
  • Mr Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forester (I'm supposed to be doing all the rest of the books in this series, but I'm not there yet ;) )

Online Now