Return to “General”

Re: June Update Anticipation Thread

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
DigitalDuck wrote:
titan1978 wrote:I SWEAR - i dont mind seeing an old update video with perhaps 2 or 3 updated icons :) thrown in as this months update video.
We need a recap episode. :mrgreen:
I'd be happy with a video only showing scenery ^^

Just playing and flying around for 20 minutes
I often thought the dev videos would have been way easier to make if he skipped the voice over and just used some text here and there to explain things.

Much less stressful too.

Not that I expect anymore videos. Though I certainly wouldn't complain if we got one.
My Signature

Poet1960 wrote:You know what would be interesting? A script that attached a camera to a random or selected ship, and then just filmed it in the course of its duties/life whatever. Turn on script, turn on recording software, boom....instant video.
This, much!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote:
Poet1960 wrote:You know what would be interesting? A script that attached a camera to a random or selected ship, and then just filmed it in the course of its duties/life whatever. Turn on script, turn on recording software, boom....instant video.
This, much!
Yes please.
Only attach it to something, and then Twitch stream it, and once it dies the camera switches to a new random NPC!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote:
This, much!
Yes please.
Only attach it to something, and then Twitch stream it, and once it dies the camera switches to a new random NPC!
:wtf:
This guy is brilliant!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote: :wtf:
This guy is brilliant!
Let's go one better.
Start the universe with just one colonized planet, and minimal tech. leave the stream on for a year. See what happens. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
This guy is brilliant!
Let's go one better.
Start the universe with just one colonized planet, and minimal tech. leave the stream on for a year. See what happens. :V
That quite possibly could be the best marketing idea ever. A 24/7 stream, (or thereabouts) Following a ship and the universe and what it's doing.
People can look in on LT even when there's not necessarily anytjing to look in on!

And if josh so chose to, he could advertise live playtimes where he could detail features / do an AMA of sorts, or just generally hang out.

But the magnificent thing is, short of setting it up, it would take absolutely minimal effort to maintain. Sure, what's going on might be a little boring, in terms of no current action, but then we can appreciate that time for the beauty of LT.

GRIMshadow wrote:
Silverware wrote:
This guy is brilliant!
Let's go one better.
That quite possibly could be the best marketing idea ever. A 24/7 stream, (or thereabouts) Following a ship and the universe and what it's doing.
People can look in on LT even when there's not necessarily anytjing to look in on!

And if josh so chose to, he could advertise live playtimes where he could detail features / do an AMA of sorts, or just generally hang out.

But the magnificent thing is, short of setting it up, it would take absolutely minimal effort to maintain. Sure, what's going on might be a little boring, in terms of no current action, but then we can appreciate that time for the beauty of LT.
I agree! Josh should really see this!

notami wrote:Well there is still hope.
Maybe Mr. Parnell has meanwhile gathered some experience
to put more distance between himself and all this "Suggestions"/
Demands that are made in such threads.
You know that he ignored the suggestions for the most part?

There are only very few threads that even got acknowledged officially, and only of two or three that got a positive response.

From what i gathered the suggestion threads were the least problem

Online Now