Return to “General”

Re: June Update Anticipation Thread

I SWEAR - i dont mind seeing an old update video with perhaps 2 or 3 updated icons :) thrown in as this months update video. Just to feel "Normal" again - heck I've missed update videos for the past 4 odd months and just to kick off nostalgia and shut the irritating naysayers up - a 3 line LTSL Code change Update video would be just darned fine!!

titan1978 wrote:I SWEAR - i dont mind seeing an old update video with perhaps 2 or 3 updated icons :) thrown in as this months update video. Just to feel "Normal" again - heck I've missed update videos for the past 4 odd months and just to kick off nostalgia and shut the irritating naysayers up - a 3 line LTSL Code change Update video would be just darned fine!!
I know that I'm sounding repetitive, especially if you've read my posts in other threads, but... Hear hear!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

DigitalDuck wrote:
titan1978 wrote:I SWEAR - i dont mind seeing an old update video with perhaps 2 or 3 updated icons :) thrown in as this months update video.
We need a recap episode. :mrgreen:
This!

Someone make a 'clips' show episode of the updates! :mrgreen:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now