Return to “General”

Re: New LT release date?

Charley_Deallus wrote:
BFett wrote:It's nice to have you around Victor. Your quality posts are very pleasant to read and I'd miss you if you decided to leave these forums. I have hopes that Josh will get the beta out to us in the next few months. I do hope all is well.
Victor is awesome. He talks about the gentlemen of this community, but I very deeply consider him one of them.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

To be called a Boss and awesome is humbling indeed, gentlemen. :oops:

I was only trying to point out what must be evident to the whole Community by now. This is not the way Josh should be rewarding those who have given generously of their precious time and talent in helping him make Limit Theory a better game.

And I would hope he can spare a few minutes of his time to give you ladies and gentlemen the few words that are needed to restore faith and mend fences. :angel:

WASAVA wrote:I think that as backers deserve at least one direct explanation of josh for better or worse ... and we will adjust six months without a reasonable explanation for such silence
Well even if there is something going on that makes him incapable of disclosing it, what you at least could do, is give an educated guess when communication will be back up and running. A customer (or backer, rather in this case) is quite often very much willing to endure certain situations if there is given a prospect on when the situation will be resolved. Not giving such an indication however, is what kills, for lack of a less dramatic word.

I've previously stated that Josh does not owe me anything, although being a backer. I still would very much appreciate an estimate on when some update information will become available. After all it is hard to believe that the sole existence of Josh himself or his wellbeing are part of any kind of NDA in any case (be it business, technically or medically).

And Tombs rocks, but what else is new. :-D
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

HowSerendipitous wrote:Despite my ridiculous drunkenness, I agree that The Tombinator is a boss. :twisted:
Despite my impending drunkenness, I further support the theory that The Tombinator is a BOSS. :thumbup: :mrgreen: Maybe we should have a Victor Tombs Appreciation Thread?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
HowSerendipitous wrote:Despite my ridiculous drunkenness, I agree that The Tombinator is a boss. :twisted:
Despite my impending drunkenness, I further support the theory that The Tombinator is a BOSS. :thumbup: :mrgreen: Maybe we should have a Victor Tombs Appreciation Thread?
This sounds like an excellent idea. :thumbup:

He'd make a great boss in a game, too. A mighty knight clad in orange armor, wielding a powerful Sword Of Justice while sipping tea, eating cakes, and listening to fine music amidst a vast museum of collectible statues. Breaking any of them puts him in rage mode and he starts using his martial arts moves. :o And he never spills his tea.
Last edited by Talvieno on Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:amidst a vast museum of collectible statues. heads of those who dared to touch his collectibles
Fix'd ;)
To the Tombinator, everything is a collectable. So really, your edit was unnecessary. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now