Return to “General”

Re: New LT release date?

Hmm...not sure what to make of that release date, Starbuck. It wouldn't be the first time that other sources know more about what's going on than we do. Before the great silence I would have dismissed it as guesswork but for all I know nowadays the people at Gamepressure could be having cosy fireside chats with Josh. *puzzled to say the least*

I'm a real old timer, BFett, and I hadn't seen it. Not surprising really as I tend not to visit the gaming sites unless someone here points something out that they feel is worth reading. :angel:

I hope that this is true. I really hope that this is true.
Does anyone have a way of tracing this back to its source, whatever that may be? I haven't been able to so far.

Edit: bad news; if you click on the "expectations" button on the top right of the article, and you mouse over the "premiere in 58 day's time" label, it says:
This is approximate number of days so it can change.
:evil: :cry:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

I wouldn't want anyone to get sucked into this. Someone may have just thrown a date out there. Unless Josh himself says something, I am not accepting any kind of 'confirmed' release date. I think that is an acceptable way to think, am I right?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:I wouldn't want anyone to get sucked into this. Someone may have just thrown a date out there. Unless Josh himself says something, I am not accepting any kind of 'confirmed' release date. I think that is an acceptable way to think, am I right?
Yes, you are. I still think that Josh is working on it, but this release date looks like pure speculation, especially considering what I found and wrote in my above post.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Search completed: check
website acquired: check
release date found: check
liaised info: check
people stealng thunder: check

Cmon guys and girls it's probably the only real info we have had to go on for months....at least on the LT website. LT has been in production for nion 3 years and for me it's either releasing soon or in a year or two.

Release date found: check
josh to confirm: awaiting input

Online Now