Return to “General”

Re: looking forward

First Post :D

I absolutely LOVED playing Independence War 2, one particular feature I would really love to see in LT is a function that was in that game.
You could basically do a little piracy at jump points that ships had to use (Lagrange Points) and freighters would drop their cargo pods if threatened by enough gunfire or destroyed. Getting them to jettison their cargo was always better as an exploding freighter would destroy the majority of its cargo.
The pilot, instead of hauling a single cargo pod home, could then call in an AI crew member in a freighter from his home base, mark all pods he would like the AI to haul home, and the looting would then be done automatically, with the items being stored in the player base.

The idea of container components as physical and visible parts of the ship. Yes please! Freelancer even had something like this, though it was very basic and mostly just graphical in that a full transport ship had physical containers, empty ones did not. It was a small thing but meant a lot in terms of immersion. Would love to see something like that with LT, but expanded on of course.

Interesting..

That word 'interesting', is all I'll need LT to be. The rest is what I'm looking for.. the genre, the way the game is getting setup (or what I have seen so far), the idea behind the game and the enthusiasm of the developer.
I'll purchase the game based on the devs vision. All that I need is for it to be interesting, after that, leave it to me and I'll enjoy it.

I backed ED in beta and the word, interesting, has a different meaning with that game. I hope this game has the more general meaning to the word. ;)

I'm looking forward to Area 51 is being open to public and Bin Laden Obama will invite me to Disney World, to show me the depth of american culture. I'm looking forward political correctness will make the people and the minds free and the world better. I'm looking forward to find a western university that is not leftwing extremist-controlled.
I'm lookig forward LT will be released.

Reskal wrote:I'm looking forward to Area 51 is being open to public and Bin Laden Obama will invite me to Disney World, to show me the depth of american culture. I'm looking forward political correctness will make the people and the minds free and the world better. I'm looking forward to find a western university that is not leftwing extremist-controlled.
When you are only here to be sarcastic, then why are you still here?

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Reskal wrote:I'm looking forward to Area 51 is being open to public and Bin Laden Obama will invite me to Disney World, to show me the depth of american culture. I'm looking forward political correctness will make the people and the minds free and the world better. I'm looking forward to find a western university that is not leftwing extremist-controlled.
When you are only here to be sarcastic, then why are you still here?
Some of his ideas are unique...in the sense that I haven't wanted gone from here as much as that...
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

That sounds incredibly exciting! :shock:

Can I join? :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now