Return to “General”

Idea to pass along

First impression is: "Wow, you beat me to it!"
I was designing a game that all systems, including planets and celestial bodies were generated procedurally. Similar in your design; however, yours is far more ahead than mine. My initial idea was that on earth we discovered through SETI a signal in a far away galaxy and the whole planet develops inter-galactic travel to search for life. The game starts in developing the technology, including the interferometers, radio and advanced communications for signal detecting and also signal analysis. From there the development of space travel technology and planetary scanning. Etc… I was looking more from the scientific methods of detecting mineral, materials, gases and biological specimens on the planet.
If you’re interested in my suggestion let me know and I’ll be happy to elaborate more. For now, you have an avid fan.
Re: Idea to pass along

Depending on how in-depth the resource management/acquiring feature is, we might see something like that, but there hasn't been much information on that aspect yet.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now