Return to “General”

Hi Josh

:wave: I just want to say hi in case you are reading this. I also just want to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years to make this game. I know crap happens, but that's life. So keep on doing what you're doing, take your time to do it right, and make a game you can be proud of. So take it easy and don't take any wooden bytes. :mrgreen:
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Re: Hi Josh

Poet1960 wrote::wave: I just want to say hi in case you are reading this. I also just want to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years to make this game. I know crap happens, but that's life. So keep on doing what you're doing, take your time to do it right, and make a game you can be proud of. So take it easy and don't take any wooden bytes. :mrgreen:
QFT

... I'll teak a leap of faith and trust Victors guts that Josh is stopping by occasionally. :wave:
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

It's easy to forget just how much work Josh is doing for us on this game. Some to the point where we even consider him a friend--not because what he's doing with LT, but because Josh is a great guy. All my interactions have been great and demonstrate qualities of a good friend. I too want to say thanks for the game, but also thanks for being a friend and bringing a community of people together.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

charnode wrote:... I'll teak a leap of faith and trust Victors guts that Josh is stopping by occasionally. :wave:
Thank you, charnode, my gut feelings are usually reliable. :wave:

Well irrespective of the hiccups in my relationship with Josh, he has called me friend. I believed his words at the time and, even though I chastise him on occasions, I still consider those words to be truth. :D

I want to thank Josh for all the wonderful dev logs and the videos are so good. I often will watch the LT videos over and over. I find it so amazing that you creating this amazing game. I loved the mining and the NPCs runnning around do all the things that I will be able to do. Wow... just WOW! I really enjoyed playing freelancer and spent hundreds of hours playing the game.

Thanks again for the complexity in the game and somehow you have managed to make it look so simple and wonderful. I really like the look of the dust clouds and the feel of wanting to explore this world that you have created.

Thanks again Josh. :clap:
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Henry Ford

I also want to thank Josh for his amazing work and dedication, and also because he inspired me to set my own game in space. Without him I could be doing the next big first person shooter or something, so thanks. :D
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

Hi Josh, I care about your health and well being first and foremost. Thank you for taking the time to make daily development posts and monthly videos. They were always inspiring and I always looked forward to the next one. I want to thank you also for taking the RTS concept and combining it with a first person game to make managing of multiple units easier. This feature alone will show how different LT is from other games.

I hope you recover from whatever problems you face in your life, and I hope to hear from you soon.

~BFett

Poet1960 wrote::wave: I just want to say hi in case you are reading this. I also just want to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years to make this game. I know crap happens, but that's life. So keep on doing what you're doing, take your time to do it right, and make a game you can be proud of. So take it easy and don't take any wooden bytes. :mrgreen:

QFT, +1000

Online Now